Sabina Digby- Part 8

Gunfire still rings in my ears. As I sit here getting my blood pumped into Honey all I can think about is gunfire. How loud it must have been for Honey. What the pain was like. How severe? She lost her child. Miles lost his child. Honey and Miles conceived a child. It makes my ears ring, my throat hurt and my fears real.

I never expected, in my wildest dreams that I would go through what I have gone through. The trauma of the events I have witnessed is repulsive. My friends and I have been through so much together, and when Honey was shot, my heart sunk. I though she was dead. Hayden that son of a bitch, shot her. Tyler will make him pay, he will make sure that Bastard doesn't die fast. He will die slowly and painfully. Whatever was going on between Tyler and I is over now. He chooses to ignore me. He looks at me with such hatred its inexplicable. Miles cops it off him the most though. Tyler has pinned him against the wall like 1000 times since he found out about the child. Tyler has left for vilis town and left us under strict orders. He told Miles not to tell Honey about the baby until he gets back. So I sit here feeling the sharp pain of blood being taken from me, the doctor person tells me to keep my liquids, I'm not used to it though. I've gone from no water to water, then no food, to food, and back to none of both. Now she asks me to keep up my fluids? I ignore the tension between Miles and I and focus on holding his hand. Something has changed between us. Something strong. I am unaware of what, but I know together we will never be the same. Every time I see him my Instincts tell me to kiss him. Could you imagine that me and Miles? I can't even picture it. I have been adding new bricks to the barrier between us but I always seem to tare them down again. Tyler yesterday was talking to Honey, well I think that's who he was talking too. He started crying, I saw I side of Tyler I haven't seen before. A caring side.

"Sabi? Are you ok?" Miles asks me. I Nod. I don't tell him about the pain that comes along with this. I'm doing it for Honey, because she is my best friend and I love her.

"I'm fine thanks." I say it forcing my self to smile. Miles though, he can tell when something isn't right. That can be either a nuisence or an advantage. He looks over at Honey. I study him, the way his silohutte moves when he breathes, his rough skin, he has a bit of facial hair at the moment but it suits him. The muscles in his back tense and his strains his neck to look at me. He sticks his hand in the air.

"Can we get a drink of water over here please shes looking a bit, dehydrated." He says it in a mocking tone because hes right. My throat is on fire. The doctor disappears into a room. Within a few minutes she returns with a cup of water. She hands it to me. I gulp it down in one mouthful. Miles laughs.

"You could have told me. Sabi if you need something let me know. I'm here for you." I smile.

"What the hell are you like a mind reader or something?" I ask playfully.

"Ah Sabina Digby a magition never reveals his tricks." He says laughing. I smile.

"I love it when you do that."

"Do what?"

"Smile." As Miles says it, my brain screams at me kiss him. But I'm to slow. His hands shoot to my neck, framing my face. I run my fingers through his hair. He leans in and kisses me, the aroma of Miles intertwines me. I can taste his lips on mine and I know nothing else matters, we could be anywhere in the world, with anyone in the world. But if were together, who cares?  

____________________________________________________________________

Megzy19 and I are coming to the concluding chapters. We need to know if you guys (the readers) Want another book. If you would like another book, please either let us know in the comments or inbox us. And dont forget the sooner the better because we are nearly finished. THE NEXT CHAPTER IS ON megzy19 ACCOUNT.

*Chloe and Meg*