Sabina Digby- Part 3

The waste land brings out people's true colours. Honey has turned into Sargent major, Tyler is now mr confessor, and Miles is rescue Jim. Me on the other hand it seems all I do is cry. Miles made me stay with Tyler while he and Honey went upstairs to guard. I was about to tell Tyler about Dex when they told us we had to hide. Tyler and miles then brought inside a dying 16 year old girl called Missy. She is pretty messed up, she had been held captive by mutiees. I'm not sure if we should trust her on not be miles seems convinced. I'm sitting next to Miles starring blankly ahead of me. Honey and Tyler went back upstairs to guard which is good. Because even if Tyler apologised he still flips out sometimes, and that scars me.
"Sabi, do you think we should trust her?" Miles asks sounding so insignificant, its all most as if he wishes he didn't exist.
"I don't know Miles I feel bad for her she's pretty messed up." I say gesturing to Missy. I can hear laughter from upstairs.
Miles faces me. "If she's a threat then it's my fault. I gave our position away and I will be held responsible." he says.
"Miles if she is the enemy then, it's not your fault you are just doing what you think is right." I say nudging him. Before either of us can continue Tyler and Honey come running down the stairs.
"There's three of them. And thanks to Miles over here they know our position now." Tyler says forcefully.
"Hey wait a minute what?" I say confused.
"Bleek is spying on us. I knew it he's going to kill me and Miles and then put you two through hell." he says to Honey and I.
"No he won't if there's three and we have one. that means there two. There is four of us and we have tons of defence." I say. "How do we know they are the enemy?" I ask.
"We just do ok." Honey says. "Wake up Missy. Get all the information out of her that we can." Honey orders. I hate her being in charge, she acts like such a bitch.
"Now Sabina." she orders me. I ran over to Missy, my knife is in my hand and I shake her. Hard. She doesn't wake up. "Honey she's not waking up." I say fumbling with the knife.
"Check to see if she's breathing." honey yells. I place my knife on her torso. Her nostrils flare and she grabs the knife, and my arm. She pins my arm behind my back and puts my knife to my throat. I scream. Everyone turns to face me. "I knew it." Tyler says under his breath.
"Put down your weapons." Missy orders.
Miles and Honey put their weapons down but Tyler doesn't budge.
"Tyler put it down." Honey yells at him.
"Good. Now kick them to me." Missy yells, I try to break out of her grasp, but she pushes the knife into my neck drawing blood. I scream.
"Don't struggle Sabina. It will only make it worse." Tyler says.
"Let her go." Miles yells.
"I'm afraid that will never happen." Missy yells back. "I only came here for her. Years ago we killed her parents and I could never forget her purple eye and blotchy skin." she says "And I know someone who will pay a lot of pins for her." Missy says.
She nods her head and before I can warn my friends three large men appear behind them. The men knock them out with the back of their rifles.
Missy whistles to her men. and they regroup and surround me. "Now Sabina. If you know what's good for you. You will shut up." she says making me walk out of the hut and into the uncertainty and darkness of the night.

We really hope you are liking the book don't forget to read the next Chapter on megzy19 account. and PLEASE LEAVE FEEDBACK. we would really appreciate it. Also if you could take a look at my other book Love is the question? that would be amazing. I really want to get 1000 reads.
*Chloe and Meg*
Please leave comments and feedback also feel to message us with ideas. oh and don't forget to vote.