Miles Charmant- Part 6

"Why can't you just except it was nothing Miles?" Honey yells at me. We are in a crappy inn, Sabina is at a hospital resting and being patched up. Its going to cost us 200 pins to get her fixed. I protested about leaving her there, but the doctor counted her cuts she had 98. 98 cuts. I could have stopped what they were doing to her.
"Miles answer my question. Or now that we've done it. Do I not matter to you?" Honey yells again.
"What? Honey it's all in your head." I yell back at her. "I except the fact that it was nothing. Why are you so pissed off?" I say calming my tone.
"I'm not." she says like she's on he verge of crying. "I just keep thinking if we hadn't of done it. We could have spared her. Did you hear what the doctor said? She had 98 cuts." I nod.
"Honey I don't know what to say. I'm feeling the same thing, I can't even look at her without feeling guilty. I can't make this any better because the fact is, Sabina was nearly killed while we were fooling around."
"Fooling around? Yeah that's what you like to call it." she says pissed again. Ahhh this is so hard.
"I'm going to go visit her tonight if you want to come." I say as a request more than an offer.
"Nah I think I will lay low. I killed two people today Miles." not knowing what else to say I nod and walk out of the room.
Tyler is in our room pacing. Hayden is sitting on the bed looking like he's stoned. Bastard.
"Tyler." I say, he immediately stops pacing and looks up. "I'm going to visit Sabina tonight. Do you want to come?" I ask. He nods, he still has feelings for her, he thinks no one can tell but I know him better than that. When he first told me about Sabina and him I was infuriated by it. He hasn't quite gotten over her yet.
On the way to the hospital we don't talk much. I decide to clear the water, maybe one day we can be friends again.
"Hayden is such a prick aye?" I say.
"Yeah I recon." he replies smiling. I haven't seen him smile since the day he told me he had gotten with Sabi. He looks at me for a second before he asks.
"What where you and Honey doing that night? and please don't tell me it's what I think it is." he says scrunching his face up.
"Well that depends. What do you think we were doing?" By the look of disgust on his face I seems he assumed right.
"Judging by the look on your face yes we did."
"Blah Miles. Please she's just a child." he says I can't tell if he's serious or not.
I smile and Tyler copy's. I miss our friendship.
I'm awoken from my thoughts by the sounds of Sabina's screams. I burst into a run Tyler at my side. I bolt through the door. Sabina is lying on a table screaming. Dr frank or whatever his name is, is cleaning her wounds. He has a container of antiseptic in one hand and a bloody cloth in the other. Sabina looks as though she might pass out. Everyone of her 98 cuts has an infection. The doctor gets his assistant Blake, to talk to us.
"She is about to have her nose cracked back in place. She will probably pass out because it's so infected. Would you two like to stay with her throughoutthe process and then be there when she wakes up?" He asks. Tyler and I nod.
"Should we tell her what we are going to do or would you like too?" He asks you us. I nod. Beside me Tyler is shaking.
"I can't do that to her Miles." he says.
"Ok then just me."
I walk over to Sabina's barely conscious body. She faintly smiles.
"What are they going to do next?"she asks as if she only just woke up.
"They are going to put your nose back in place. You might pass out from the pain. But Tyler and I will be here when you wake up." I say reassuring her.
"You promise?" She asks struggling to stay awake.
"Anything for you Sabi." I say.
"Hold my hand." she say. I sand next to her, and lace her fingers through mine. I nod to Blake and frank. They both come out with all their tools. They lean over Sabina and she gives my hand a squeeze. I kiss her hand. Frank takes her nose with both hands.
"Hold her down." he says to Blake. blake grasps her. Frank counts down.
"Three, two, one." then he snaps. Sabina shrieks, then passes out just as the doc had guessed. She squeezes my hand once more before she's out. I look at the doctor.
"How long will she be out?" I ask.
"Roughly three hours." he says.
"Okay. We can wait." I say. I promised her and I'm not breaking another promise to Sabina. Ever.
--------------------------------------------
Don't forget to read the next chapter on megzy19 account. Also check out our other books.
Mine- Love is the question?
Megs- When yesterday ends: teenager of the apocalypse.
*Chloe and Meg*