Miles Charmant- Part 9

How could she? I don't know if she did it out of spite, or if she did it for herself. It shouldn't be effecting me like this. I should be able to cope. I'm with Honey now, I always thought Sabina and I would hook up, but the course has changed. I sit facing Honey at a table. Honey is so pissed. She knows that Sabina sleeping with Tyler effected me.
"Why do you care so much Miles?" Honey yells at me. "You aren't in love with her." she says it as more of a question. "Are you?" I ponder a bit. "What is it with Sabina? How is she seducing you like that?" She yells at me.
"Honey chill I never said I love her, I just care about her ok."
"No but I told you I loved you. You never said you love me back. Why is every one so obsessed with Sabina? She's nothing but a sook." she says angrily.
"She's a sook? We slept together before finding her Honey. I think she has the right to be a sook. If she was me I would be so pissed." I yell. Honeys tears are flowing.
"I just don't get why you care so much. Me or her Miles?"
"No Honey. Don't ask me to do this I can't choose." I yell back but I'm pretty sure she's dead serious. What am I going to do?
----------------------------------------
We hope you enjoyed this chapter. in really sorry it's only short. Remember to read the next chapter on megzy19 account!
*Chloe and Meg*
By the way I love the song Trouble by Iggy azalea😝