"Now let's go out and celebrate our friendship with some dessert!" Gojo cheered.

"No, please just leave." Nanami said firmly.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It was a new work week and things were pretty busy at the school. You were on your way back from running some errands for Ijichi when you saw Gojo strolling ahead of you.

'It's almost 11am, did he just arrive?' You wondered as you looked at your watch.

You picked up your pace and reached up to him.

"Good morning Mr tardiness." You smiled.

"Good morning Miss short skir-" He stopped when his head turned to you.

"[Y/n] what are you wearing?" He asked.

"Oh this...the female Auxiliary Managers have two uniforms skirts and pants, and today I felt like wearing my pants." You responded cheerfully.

"But why? It's not winter yet." He asked.

"Yes, but it's been chilly lately." You replied.

"What am I going to do now?" He asked in a serious tone.

"What do you mean?" You asked confused.

"How can your nickname continue to be Miss 'short skirt-chan' if you're wearing pants? It doesn't make any sense." He explained, stopping in his tracks.

"That stupid nickname doesn't make sense most of the times anyway." You said rolling your eyes and stopping as well.

"It does, but now that you're wearing pants it doesn't." He pouted.

You sighed and started walking.

Gojo followed behind you.

"Miss 'pants-chan'...that doesn't sound right." He sighed.

"Oh dear whatsoever are we going to do?" You asked sarcastically.

"I don't know, this is quite the predicament that we're in." He said shaking his head.

You stared at him and it seemed as though he was in deep thought about your pants situation.

"You're such an idiot." You chuckled.

"A handsome idiot though." He smiled.

"An idiot nonetheless." You teased.

"I'll allow you to call me an idiot, but only because I have feelings for you." He smirked.

His words caught you off guard. It left you flustered and you tripped and were about to fall. But Gojo was quick and placed his hands around your waist and pulled you to his chest.

"Careful." He said gently.

You weren't even sure how you got into this position. One minute you were about to know what the floors of Jujutsu High tasted like and the next your head was resting on Gojo's chest.

Luckily you were only a few feet away from your office and there was nobody else around.

"Are you ok?" He asked as you lifted your head and looked at him confused.

His arm rested perfectly on your waist and his intoxicating scent made your heart race as heat crawled up your face.

"Ye-yeah." You replied softly.

"Good." He smiled and let go.

'Damn this idiot, saying something like that so casually.' You thought as you regained your composure and walked to your office door.