Chapter 20

EN 

MTLNovel

Home » Cloudside Café CC » Chapter 20: Twentieth cup of coffee

Cloudside Café Chapter 20: Twentieth cup of coffee

« Prev≡ Table of Contents

Settings

Perhaps she had something in her heart. Jiang Ying woke up at five o'clock the next morning. Seeing Yun Xian next to her was still asleep, she turned off the alarm clock in her mobile phone and got out of bed to wash gently.

There was already movement in the living room, Jiang Ying went out and saw Xia Zhi busy in the kitchen.

"Aunt."

Xia Zhi smiled when she saw her: "I got up so early? Let's have breakfast first."

Jiang Ying nodded. There were white porridge and side dishes on the table. I don't know when Xia Zhi got up and prepared it.

The bird on the tree outside tweeted twice, then flew away with flapping wings.

Jiang Ying held a half bowl of white porridge and sipped it, feeling his stomach warm and comfortable.

When the clock in the dining room reached five forty, Yun Mao walked out of the house, rubbing his eyes lazily.

He walked to the table and passed the test paper in his hand to Xia Zhi: "It's done, you have a look."

Xia Zhi did not answer, and scooped out a bowl of porridge for Yun Biao: "Look at your own papers. The two lessons that you missed yesterday didn't talk about any important things. You should know how to do it. Take a look at the exercises. If you don’t understand yourself Go to the office and ask the teacher."

Yun Hao rubbed his eyes again, with an expression of seeing a ghost. In the past, every assignment and examination paper Xia Zhi had had a purpose.

Upon seeing this, Jiang Ying handed the porridge in front of Yunsao: "Hurry up and put the paper away for breakfast."

Yun Mao finally recovered his senses: "Oh."

Xia Zhi raised her head and glanced at the clock: "Yun Xian can't get up yet?"

Jiang Ying quickly explained: "He slept late last night, it's okay, let him sleep a little longer."

Xia Zhi sighed and shook her head: "Little Jiang, don't treat him so nicely. He looks good, but he has a lot of faults. You have to suffer from getting married, so don't get used to him."

Jiang Ying choked in his throat with a mouthful of porridge.

Yun Hao interrupted his mother aloud: "Is there anyone who said that to your son?"

Xia Zhi straightened up: "I just want to talk about my own son."

"Brother finally found a girlfriend, don't scare them away."

"If you want to scare away, you must scare away first, the bad brother who plays truant."

......

On the way to the airport, Jiang Ying remembered the lively dining table early in the morning, and said to Yun Xian, "Auntie today seems to be a little different."

"Where is it different?"

Jiang Ying bulged her cheeks and thought for a while: "It seems, has become cute?"

After the last spring rain, the weather gradually became sultry, the outdoor sun was dazzling, the sky was cloudless, and the vines in the yard bore fruit.