Chapter 19

EN 

MTLNovel

Home » Cloudside Café CC » Chapter 19: Nineteenth cup of coffee

Cloudside Café Chapter 19: Nineteenth cup of coffee

« PrevNext »≡ Table of Contents

Settings

Such a strong and explicit expression of love|desire Yun Xian ignited the sparks in Jiang Ying's body almost instantly, and he blasted all the way.

The joy that rushes to the mind is shared with each other. This is not the first time kissing, but it is the first time it is so intense and lingering, like all the desires in the next second Wang Yang, only the other person on the cusp of his heart is left in his eyes.

Yunxian pressed against Jiang Ying's lips, occasionally biting, and when Jiang Ying felt pain, and when he subconsciously wanted to push him away, he would let it go, and then rolled her tongue, gently invading and conquering.

When Jiang Ying was about to breathe, Yun Xian finally withdrew his troops to a truce.

The remaining lipstick on his lips rubbed against the corners of his lips, and the faint light red made Jiang Ying almost blind.

Yun Xian raised his hand and wiped Jiang Ying's shiny mouth with his thumb, then wiped his own with the back of his hand, and asked, "How is it sticky?"

With a blushing face, Jiang Ying turned aside his gaze, found a napkin in his bag and pulled out a piece of it and handed it to him: "I put on lip glaze."

Yun Xian took the paper, unfolded it in half and folded it in half, rubbing his hands with her saliva and sticky lip glaze.

Jiang Ying took out another one and wiped the corners of his lips for him, and did not forget to take the opportunity to complain: "Why do you always like to make surprise attacks?"

Yun Xian squeezed her face, and did not explain the moment she was emotional just now, but said: "It's hard to help it."

He took another half step forward, pushing Jiang Ying tighter, and asked in a low voice, "Did you put on makeup today?"

"Strictly speaking, it is yesterday."

Yun Xian asked again, "It seems that my neck is painted too?"

"Of course, otherwise there will be chromatic aberration. Is it too long to wear makeup,..."

Card powder.

Before Jiang Ying could finish her words, Yun Xian opened her collar a bit. She wore a loose T-shirt today, so that most of her shoulders were exposed.

Yun Xian stroked the tattoo on her left shoulder, then lowered her head, bit her shoulder strap with her teeth and moved it aside.

Jiang Ying almost forgot to breathe for a moment, and a heart swayed in the air.

Yun Xian gently grinds|grinds|gnaws|bites a piece of skin on her shoulder with his teeth, his strength gradually increased, the pain mixed with the itching of his hair, Jiang Ying couldn't help but snorted softly.

The golden glasses of Jingui and gentleman were still erected on the bridge of his nose, but the corners of his eyes and eyebrows were so unrestrained and passionate.

His whole body was numb and crisp, Jiang Ying raised his hand and stroked his face.

Yun Xian grabbed her hand and moved it to her waist, letting her embrace it. The close kiss continued to fall, with a little pain.