Chapter 8

EN 

MTLNovel

Home » Cloudside Café CC » Chapter 8: Eighth cup of coffee

Cloudside Café Chapter 8: Eighth cup of coffee

« PrevNext »≡ Table of Contents

Settings

The pedestrian street is full of people, the street lights are shining orange, the hawks are shouting one after another, and the narrow roads are crowded with pedestrians.

Yunxian and Jiang Ying walked forward side by side, not hurriedly or slowly, right for a walk.

Seeing someone selling oden on the side of the road, Jiang Ying bought a cup, and the fresh and tender fish **** were topped with tomato sauce, which was much more delicious than the salad just now.

Not a few steps away, Jiang Ying noticed the strangeness and glanced down.

"Yun Xian." She called to him, "Wait a minute, my shoelaces are loose."

Wen Yan Yunxian lowered his eyes and fell on her shoes.

Today Jiang Ying wore a red dress that reached the knee. The neckline was low, showing the line of the collarbone. His long black hair was draped over his shoulders, and his feet were a pair of white canvas shoes.

She is usually a white moon in a cold pond, but today she looks brightly like a phoenix flower in full bloom on a branch, and also like a cherry fruit ripening in spring.

Jiang Ying's facial features are not outstanding, Jiangnan is so beautiful, she is just a good-looking look.

But Yun Xian looked at her for a long time by the moonlight.

It wasn't until Jiang Ying was about to pass him the paper cup in his hand, that Yun Xian suddenly returned to his senses.

"It's not convenient for you to wear a skirt, let me do it."

Before Jiang Ying could react, Yun Xian knelt down on one knee.

The man's fingers are slender and flexibly tied with a beautiful bow.

Jiang Ying looked down at Yun Xian, only to feel that a cluster of fireworks exploded in his body, sparks flying around, his heart was pounding, and even his breathing was disturbed.

Even if he knew in his heart that the other party was only a gentleman, Jiang Ying was still uncontrollably moved.

She stared in a daze at the bow on the white canvas shoes, and suddenly felt a mess in her heart.

Originally, she planned to retreat all over, but when he bumped into the scene just now, she could almost be regarded as a social death.

However, the heartbeat caused by him could not be restrained.

Jiang Ying lowered his head, pinched the back of his hand, forcing himself to calm down: This person is so good, and the same is true for others, so don't think too much.

Seeing that she hadn't followed, Yun Xian stopped and turned around: "Jiang Ying? Go away."

Jiang Ying bit his lower lip without saying a word, but walked to him silently.

The pedestrian street is very long, but there are two kinds of scenes at the end of the street. They walked to the end, and their surroundings gradually became quiet.

The evening breeze messed up his hair, and Jiang Ying pinched the strands on his face behind his ears.

"Boss Yun." She called Yun Xian.