Chapter 12

EN 

MTLNovel

Home » Cloudside Café CC » Chapter 12: Twelfth cup of coffee

Cloudside Café Chapter 12: Twelfth cup of coffee

« PrevNext »≡ Table of Contents

Settings

When Jiang Ying and Yun Xian were staring at each other, Shen Xuan interrupted: "Jiang Ying, what are you talking about?"

Jiang Ying regained her consciousness and realized the nonsense she had just said, and quickly remedied: "Ah, that's it. I have a wedding to attend, so..."

Yunxian continued her words and asked, "So I want to find a boyfriend who walks through the scene?"

Jiang Ying clapped his hands: "Yes!"

A new customer came to the store. Yun Xian said "wait a minute" to Jiang Ying and turned back to the front desk.

Shen Xuan propped his chin, his gaze circulated on Jiang Ying and Yun Xian. She stirred the drink in the cup, the lactic acid bacteria added lemon, it was refreshing and astringent that suits her taste during pregnancy, and it was like the delicate atmosphere between the two at this time.

Jiang Ying lowered his head with a sorrowful look, glared at Shen Xuan, and complained: "It's all you, I'm not ready for what I asked him to do suddenly."

Shen Xuan smiled and looked at Yunxian: "Did you say Xiangqin will agree?"

Jiang Ying snorted, "Whoever has nothing to eat before he can agree."

Shen Xuan's cell phone rang, and it was her husband who called.

"I'll go out and answer the phone."

Jiang Ying told her: "Be careful, don't go too far."

On the other side, Yun Xian called out Su Cheng from the back kitchen, and then gave a look in Jiang Ying's direction to tell her to walk towards the door.

Jiang Ying nodded and took his own bag to keep up with him.

Yun Xian took her into the car parked in the backyard.

The carriage is narrow and private, and the seat is separated from the seat horizontally, and there is no need to face each other, but it is very suitable for conversation.

Jiang Ying didn't like too strong car perfume, nor did he like the smell of leather seats. Yun Xian's car didn't have these two scents, only a very faint sweet citrus scent, which seemed to emanate from him.

"Whose wedding is it?" Yun Xian asked first.

Jiang Ying didn't want to lie, but he didn't tell the truth either: "I'm a college classmate."

"Why need someone to accompany you?"

Jiang Ying took the shoulder bag straps, and was silent for a while before saying: "I...then my brain twitched. When that happens, I will bring my boyfriend to personally bless me. As a result, people have moved forward the wedding date. I haven't Find a boyfriend. It was a class reunion that day, and many people were there. I guess they were all waiting for the wedding to watch the show."

Yun Xian asked, "So I want to find someone to help you deal with it?"

Jiang Ying nodded: "Do you think I am naive, Shen Xuan also scolded me to die for the sake of face and suffer."

Yunxian took out an iron box from the glove box and put it in his hand to open and close the lid.

Psychologically speaking, this is a manifestation of some anxiety and irritability.