Chapter 5

EN 

MTLNovel

Home » Cloudside Café CC » Chapter 5: Fifth cup of coffee

Cloudside Café Chapter 5: Fifth cup of coffee

« PrevNext »≡ Table of Contents

Settings

05Fifth cup of coffee

Yunxian went back to the apartment, changed his shoes and turned on the lights, put the shopping bag in his hand at the entrance, and first shouted "Tap".

The master slowly came out of the living room and rubbed his fat face against the leg of his trousers.

Yun Xian knelt down and fished it in his arms, and smoothly said, "Are you hungry?"

After changing the water and pouring the cat food, Yun Xian sorted the things in the shopping bag neatly and collapsed on the sofa with a sigh of relief.

He ate his dinner full, but Yun Xian was still hungry.

With an empty belly, he was too lazy to take care of himself. He took a pack of Li Zhicheng's bear biscuits from the coffee table in the living room and twisted a piece into his mouth.

Yunxian feels greasy for the over-sweet chocolate taste, but the high-calorie stuff also feels fuller.

After eating two more pieces, he patted the crumbs on his hands and took a sip of cold water.

The sky is completely dark, the night is deep, and the city is lit up with thousands of lights.

It's boring. If both of them are at home, Li Zhicheng will take him to watch a football match and play games. Now that Er Dengzi is in the hospital, the house suddenly becomes deserted.

Yun Xian turned on his phone and edited a circle of friends.

[To commemorate Li Zhicheng's youth revival. 】

The picture below is Li Zhicheng, who is wearing a hospital gown and staring at the camera with no expression, and Yunxian's "Like" with his left hand in the same appearance.

Taking into account Li Zhicheng's 30-year-old face, Yunxian set up a group, only Li Zhicheng and Zhou Yi can see, but in order to create an effect, he deliberately commented on a few items below.

[Drinking too much, stomach perforation. 】

[Sister, don’t worry too much about your brother Li. 】

[Thank you for your concern, the patient is now emotionally stable. 】

Yun Xian amused himself as he typed, to see how hard he paid for his brother's love.

Soon he received a question mark attack from Li Zhicheng.

【sincere:? 】

【sincere:? 】

【sincere:? 】

[Sincere: Delete it for me quickly! 】

[Sincere: Which school girl cares about me? Why can't I see the comments? 】

[Mishan: No school girl, group can be seen, only Zhou Yi can see. 】

[Sincere: Grass! You **** don't block her, is she only visible? 】

Five minutes later, Yunxian couldn't help laughing when he saw Zhou Yi's comment.

[Let the doctor treat his secondary disease. 】

Li Zhicheng also saw it, and immediately poked Yunxian privately in the small window.

[Sincere: What does she mean? 】