Chapter 3

EN 

MTLNovel

Home » Cloudside Café CC » Chapter 3: Third cup of coffee

Cloudside Café Chapter 3: Third cup of coffee

« PrevNext »≡ Table of Contents

Settings

Jiang Ying held the square post-it note in his hand and spread it out when he was at the company. The paper had been wet with sweat from his palm and was crumpled.

Fortunately, the numbers above have not been blurred.

She handed the carton to Zhou Qingqing and asked her to distribute afternoon tea to everyone.

When I heard that I had something to eat, I stopped no matter what I was doing, and walked around like a square feeding pigeons.

After Jiang Ying retreated to the crowd, he returned to his seat.

She clicked on the search function of WeChat and typed numbers one by one, slowly and seriously.

Soon he jumped out of the man's business card.

The WeChat nickname is Jianshan, and the avatar is the cloud and moon at night.

The area says Beijing, no wonder he doesn't have a local accent.

There are not a few posts in the circle of friends, and some are just insignificant daily routines.

Facing the few messages, Jiang Ying looked at it again and again for a long time.

Until Zhou Qingqing came over with the cake and asked: "Did you buy it by the cloud?"

"Cloud edge?" Jiang Ying peeled off the lid of the coffee cup and lifted it to take a sip.

Warm latte, slightly bitter, the aftertaste in the mouth is a light milky fragrance.

"It's the new coffee shop next to you, I told you."

"Ah..." Jiang Ying nodded, originally called Yunbian.

She has been there twice, without paying attention to the name of the shop.

Zhou Qingqing leaned on the edge of the table and ate cakes, frankly fished and chatted with Jiang Ying: "How about it, have you seen their boss?"

"Boss? What's the matter?" Jiang Ying pressed add to the address book, flipped the phone on the table, and opened the cake in the box.

Zhou Qingqing sighed: "A rare high-quality sportsman, haven't you noticed?"

Before Jiang Ying could say anything, Zhou Qingqing said to herself: "Recently, this topic of women is all about him. You can find out whether you are in the store today, what clothes you wear, and which group you choose to open."

Jiang Ying paused when he was eating the cake: "Does everyone know him?"

"Yeah. People are very gentle, they should be single. The most important thing is—" Zhou Qingqing approached Jiang Ying and whispered: "Young coffee shop owner, financially free, free time, looks good, and is a perfect boyfriend. Human set."

Jiang Ying used a spoon to poke the mango pulp on the cake, a little absent-minded.

Zhou Qingqing is still chattering: "You know the beautiful photographer in the studio downstairs? It's very literary and temperamental. I heard that I went to the cloud every day to brush my presence. Hey, I don't think about it when I wait for the grassy people. Appreciation and appreciation are enough to satisfy your eyes."