Chapter 6

EN 

MTLNovel

Home » Cloudside Café CC » Chapter 6: Sixth cup of coffee

Cloudside Café Chapter 6: Sixth cup of coffee

« PrevNext »≡ Table of Contents

Settings

Jiang Ying doesn't like to hold grudges, especially the things that happened so many years ago are gone. Now that there is nothing to do with each other, if we meet again by chance, say hello to each other plainly and ask about the current situation, and leave a decent one to each other.

Faced with Fu Chen's application from a WeChat friend, Jiang Ying decided to leave it alone. But the other party was very persistent, not knowing where to get her mobile number, and sent three text messages one after another.

Jiang Ying was afraid to ignore it, and Fu Chen would even send her an email.

It took too much time to say a sentence on WeChat, Jiang Ying didn't want to break with him too much, so he simply dialed a voice call.

The phone connected, and the other party opened his mouth first: "It's been very busy lately, I'm only getting a message back now."

Jiang Ying resisted his unhappiness, and said in a business-like tone: "I'm sorry, it's really busy. Is there anything to do with me?"

Fu Chen laughed on the other end of the phone: "It's nothing, I just want to talk to you about the past."

Hearing this, Jiang Ying was silent for a while, then hummed and asked, "Remembering the past? It should be called afterwards for the two of us."

Before Fu Chen replied, she said first: "I'm really busy. I'll hang up if I'm fine."

After pressing the red button to finish the call, Jiang Ying pulled the other party into the blacklist without any pause.

Where to stay cool.

The appearance of Fu Chen was just an episode, and Jiang Ying didn't take it seriously.

Recently, she has come to the cloud side more frequently, and sometimes feels that working at home is not efficient on weekends, so she will bring her computer to the cloud side. Afraid of the noise on the first floor, Jiang Ying often sits alone in the corner of the second floor.

The light on the second floor was not very good. Yunxian met her several times and saw that she was working, so she bought another floor lamp and replaced the wooden stool with a soft single sofa.

Except for Jiang Ying, there are not many people sitting in that position. Gradually, it seems that it has become Jiang Ying's exclusive.

The sun was sunny that afternoon, Jiang Ying pushed open the glass door while pinching his neck.

Yun Xian adjusted the coffee, glanced up at her, and asked, "Is my neck uncomfortable?"

Jiang Ying lazily let out a lazy hum, and then he opened the bar stool and sat down: "I've been sitting without getting up, it's sour."

"Sitting for a long time is not good for the cervical spine, so I occasionally get up and move around." Yunxian handed her the menu, "What do you want to eat today?"

Jiang Ying rubbed his stomach: "Fresh taro milk and double cheese. I need sugar urgently now."

Yunxian saw her look weak and asked, "Didn't eat?"

Jiang Ying shook his head: "I found out that the lunch break was almost over after I was busy, so I sneaked out, so I should pad my stomach first."