Chapter 18

EN 

MTLNovel

Home » Cloudside Café CC » Chapter 18: Eighteenth cup of coffee

Cloudside Café Chapter 18: Eighteenth cup of coffee

« PrevNext »≡ Table of Contents

Settings

It is indeed very energy-consuming to check and monitor. The longer the time, the faster Xia Zhi's patience will be consumed. The worries at the beginning gradually turned into irritability, and she finally couldn't bear it, frowning and cursing: "I don't worry about it when I'm so old, I'll know how to mess around every day!"

Yun Xian didn't have the extra strength to deal with her, but stared at the screen, trying to find a familiar figure from the crowd.

Yun Hao has always been sensible and well-behaved, has the ability to take care of himself, and is very familiar with the surrounding environment. Because of this, Yun Xian is even more worried, because no one knows where he will go, what he will do, and what his current state of mind is.

After nearly an hour passed, Yun Xian took off his glasses and rubbed the reddish end of his eyes. Jiang Ying digs out a bottle of eye drops from his bag and hands it to him.

Yunxian took the small black bottle and asked her softly, "Are you tired?"

Jiang Ying shook his head. His body was exhausted. He had not slept all night and the rush between the two cities had exhausted his energy early, but his spirit was tense and he dared not relax.

Xia Zhi answered a few calls midway. She was the grade director and brought another key class with a lot of things to deal with.

Jiang Ying got up and poured a glass of water, smiled at her, and put the paper cup by her hand.

Xia Zhi had been busy for a day, and just had no time to take care of others. She pulled Jiang Ying over, and said guiltily, "I'm really sorry today, letting you come with me all the way."

Jiang Ying smiled and shook his head.

Xia Zhi's cell phone rang again. Seeing that it was Yun Mao's head teacher, she hurriedly picked it up.

"Hey, Teacher Tao....... Back to school? That's fine, that's fine, we'll come over right away."

Yunxian heard it too, he was relieved, got up and said to the policeman behind him: "I'm sorry, it's a waste of your time."

The policeman waved his hand: "Your job, your job, go back and communicate with your children!"

Yun Xian responded again and again, and walked out in strides.

Jiang Ying and Xia Zhi followed him and hurried back to school.

In the office, Yun Mao, who had been missing for a day, was sitting on the solo sofa with his head bowed.

Yun Xian walked to the door and stopped, taking a couple of breaths to calm his breath.

Seeing that the parents are coming, Teacher Tao took the initiative to get up and leave room for them: "The child also admitted to me that he was wrong. If there is anything to communicate, Yun Mao has always been excellent."

Yun Xian nodded: "Thank you, teacher."

Standing behind Yun Xian, Jiang Ying was a little confused about his thoughts. He was wondering how to stop him if he started fighting. When he saw him step forward, he put his hand on the boy's head and pressed it down, and asked in a low voice, "Yes. No food? Are you hungry?"