Chapter 1

EN 

MTLNovel

Home » Cloudside Café CC » Chapter 1: First cup of coffee

Cloudside Café Chapter 1: First cup of coffee

Next »≡ Table of Contents

Settings

When Jiang Ying walked out of the office building, it was raining in the world. Spring is cold in March, and the temperature has just warmed up and dropped sharply, as if returning to winter all at once.

The street lights lit up the dark night, and the spring rain fell on the ground with pink petals.

She took the phone out of her pocket and took a look at the time, at 23:48 on March 14.

In twelve minutes, her birthday is about to pass.

After a day's work, the plan hasn't been changed. Had it not been for the uncle security guard who locked the door to urge her, she might have to spend the night here.

It's raining just in time.

Jiang Ying sighed, opened his umbrella and stepped into the rain.

How could a social animal be worthy of a birthday? It was nothing more than a reminder that she was one year older and passed a year in such a silly manner.

She went out this afternoon, and when she came back, the parking space was occupied, and she turned around before finding a place to park. Jiang Ying dropped his head and shoulders, and walked over listlessly.

It would really be a good thing for people if the water reversal.

As soon as she was about to walk to the end of the street, when she raised her eyes, she was attracted by a small house with lights not far away.

In the quiet and dim early morning, this shimmering hut resembles a treasure box accidentally dropped from the magical world, hidden abruptly between trees and tall buildings.

Jiang Ying stopped and couldn't resist curiosity and approached there.

I have heard from my colleagues a long time ago that a new coffee shop has been opened nearby, and the decoration is quite beautiful.

It's all this point, and it's still on?

Vaguely seeing the figure inside, Jiang Ying walked under the eaves, retracted the umbrella and gently pushed open the glass door.

A bell was hung on the door, and the collision made a crisp sound, which disturbed the quiet rainy night and also disturbed the people behind the console.

He was a young man with a white shirt over a loose sweater, a gray apron, gold-rimmed glasses on the bridge of his nose, and a mature and gentle dress.

Seeing Jiang Ying, he was a little astonished. He nodded at her in return, showed a polite smile, and said, "Hello."

Jiang Ying also nodded at him, and quickly glanced at the store environment. White is the main color, the tables and chairs are all wood, and there are a lot of green plants. On the left side of the door are the front desk and the back kitchen. There are five or six seats in the lobby.

Simple Nordic style, but there are many warm places, warm yellow tones of lighting, light green or yellow grid tablecloths, a small pot of plants on each table, and printed pillows on the chairs.

"It's not closing so late?" she asked.

The man hummed, and continued to bow his head to pack the tableware.