22

After your shopping trip and food with the girls, that night you decided to surprise Bucky with the outfit you bought, in hopes that he'd stick it on you in return.

By the time you returned, the lights were all dark in everyone's rooms, and nobody was about anymore. However, the light in Bucky's room was on.You used this opportunity to walk over to your room and change out of your current clothes (keeping the dog tags on) take a shower and put on the lingerie, doing your hair and spritzing on some perfume.

Then, you grab a robe and drape it over yourself, tying it the silk belt above your waist so that nobody could see what you were wearing underneath. Before you left, you grabbed a cherry flavoured lollipop and put it in your mouth, since you couldn't resist the extra sugar boost.

Walking over to Bucky's room, you felt a little nervous. Even though he was still awake, your mind flooded with all the negative things that could happen if you tried to pursue him. You weren't used to doing things like this anyways, making you 10 times more nervous than you already were.

It took all of your self confidence to knock on his door, but you didn't get an answer. Instead, you opened the door a little bit to see if he was asleep, only to find him peering at his phone with his airpods in.

"How does this shit work?" He mumbles to himself, aggressively tapping on the screen.

You know that Bucky wouldn't hear you if you tried to speak, so you turn the light on and off, something you always do to get people's attention.

Bucky's head turns over to the door immediately, and his face softens when he sees you.

"Hey." He smiles, taking his airpods out. "You okay?"

"I'm good." You nod, taking the lollipop out of your mouth briefly and leaning on his wall. "What are you harassing your phone for?"

"This Siri woman." He grumbles. "I'm trying to get her to listen to me, but she won't."

"Sounds stressful." You keep your eyes on him and he does the same.

"What's under the robe?" Bucky asks, nodding at your apparel.

"A little present I got myself." You smirk. "More so for you, to be honest."

"A present, huh?" He puts his phone on the desk and sits up properly on his bed. "Can I unwrap it?"

"You can do whatever you want to it." You walk a little closer to his bed and he sits on the end of it as you stand in front of him.

"Let's see what we've got here..." Bucky says quietly with a smile on his face, loosening the knot you've made on the belt, and his jaw drops when the robe comes apart, revealing your outfit.

"Do you like it?" You ask hopefully.

"Like it?" He licks his lips and stares at your body in admiration. "Baby, I love this. Come here." Bucky pats his lap and you sit on it, facing him.

He then takes your robe off harshly, pulling it off of your shoulders and tossing it on the floor. Bucky places his hands on your ass and you place yours around his neck, grinding on him slowly, making him let out a low moan.

"What are you doing to me?" He asks with a small chuckle, looking in your eyes.

"I'm not doing anything." You say innocently, continuing to suck on the candy in your mouth.

Bucky stands up, only to place you on the bed delicately. "I'm coming back, okay? Stay there."

He leaves the room to go and get God knows what, allowing you to fantasise about what you want to do to him when he gets back. You love it when he takes control, but you figure it's about your turn to switch things up.