08

After driving around for a while, Bucky parks next to a mall, and you blink at him in confusion.

"This isn't the compound." You say, getting out of the car.

"You're so smart." Bucky says sarcastically. "You need a swimsuit, right?"

"Yeah, but–"

"So I'm going to get one for you." He starts to walk inside of the building and he nods at you to follow him.

"You don't have to buy me a swim suit, you know." You say, catching up to him.

"No, I don't. I'm doing it anyway." Bucky puts his shades on and you both step into the huge mall. You didn't think Bucky even knew where to go until he walked into a designer clothing store.

"It doesn't have to be designer, that's way too expensive." You say as Bucky looks at swimsuits that are your size.

He ignores you hand holds up a black bikini with a gold trim up to your body. He stares at it for a few seconds before nodding to himself and walking up to the till.

"Um, hello?" You ask, walking quickly behind him. "I didn't even say if I liked it or not."

"Well, do you?" Bucky asks, staring at you.

You blink. "I guess it's okay."

"That's what I thought." He continues walking over to the till, pays the lady for the costume and shoves it in your hands.

"Here." Bucky says as you walk out of the mall.

"Thanks." You mumble.

He was giving you extreme mixed signals right now. One minute he's kind to you, and the next minute he's not.

●●●

"How long did it take to choose a swimsuit?" Natasha asks as you walk into her room.

"Minor setbacks." You clear your throat. "Bucky ended up having to get one for me."

"So what is the sich with you and Barnes?"

"Sich? There's no sich. We're...okay with each other, I guess." You sigh, sitting on her bed.

"Y/N, I know you like him." She smirks at me. "And he likes you too."

"No I don't." You lie.

"It's so obvious. You keep giving eachother these weird looks all the time, and he gets all jealous whenever Steve talks to you. Either you're already dating, or you like each other."

"You're extremely observant." You chuckle at her.

"Come on." She smiles. "What did you expect?"

"Right, I don't know what I was thinking by underestimating the almighty Natasha Romanoff." You joke, making her laugh.

"So, which one did he get?" Natasha asks.

You reveal the black and gold 2 piece that Bucky bought for you, and Natasha stares at it for a while.

"What's wrong? Don't you like it?" You ask.

"No, I like it." She chuckles. "It just looks a little familiar..." Natasha then starts thinking about where she's seen this before, and she gasps when she realises.

"Y/N? I was wrong, Bucky doesn't like you." She says with a huge smile on her face.

"I'm confused."

"He likes the shit out of you! Like, he really likes you."