13

After your date with Bucky, you both arrived back at the compound around evening time and there was barely anyone up and about, making it perfect for the two of you to have some alone time in the living room before you went to bed.

"That was a really good date." You gush, looking up at Bucky who's smiling down at you.

"I enjoyed it too." He pecks your lips. "Next week will be even better."

"What are you guys doing?" Wanda asks, startling you.

She and Vision are standing in the kitchen, and since it's connected to the living room, they could see everything.

Shit, they found you out.

"Nothing." Bucky clears his throat and moves away from you quickly.

"May I ask why you're in your swimming gear? The hot tub is currently going under an upgrade, making it unusable." Vision informs, and you bite your lip to come up with an excuse.

"We went to the beach." You admit.

"Captain Roger's made it known you were going to Raya Simmonds' home."

Damn it. He didn't have to tell everyone.

"And why were you guys kissing?" Wanda asks another question, putting her hands on her hips.

"Don't tell anyone." Bucky pleads. "We really don't want this to get out."

Despite not knowing you long, Wanda gives you a smirk before nodding. "We won't tell anyone, right Vis?"

"I will keep this information private." He smirks at you also.

"Thank you." You let out a relieved sigh. "I'd better get to my room now."

"Don't go following her in there, Barnes." Wanda warns, drinking her tea with a smile.

"You really think they're going to tell anyone?" You ask, walking up the stairs with Bucky at your side.

"No, they wont." Bucky replies as you get to the last step. "Good night."

"Night." You give him a quick peck on the cheek before heading over to your room, closing the door.

You were feeling pretty tired. The car sex and over filling of pastry didn't help either. You peel off your swimming costume and get into the shower, giving your hair a wash too.

Returning to your room with a towel on your body and on your head, you start thinking about tomorrow. It's Steve's birthday, so Natasha insists on throwing him a party. Normally, Tony's the party planner, but he's still in a sucky mood.

Having a party meant that you had to dress up, which sucked. You always had to be not too casual but not too formal at the same time for house parties, which really confused you. Nobody better say anything if you just turn up there with a shirt and jeans.

On the bright side, you would be able to snoop around for Bruce to figure out of Natasha liked him or not, which you're positive that she does.

●●●

You wake up the next morning with the sun, watching it rise out of your window. You've never woken up this early before, so you're not sure what to do with yourself.

After sitting in bed for a while, you get up and decide to make yourself some breakfast. You took out a chamomile tea bag and put it in a mug. Then, you boiled some water in the kettle before pouring it into said mug, making the water change from transparent to an orangey yellow colour. You then put some honey into it for a little more flavour, and that's when Natasha walks in.