03

Bucky Barnes.

WARNING: Slight smut in the beginning of this chapter.

"Fuck yes, Bucky!" She moans as I thrust myself deeper into her. She makes me feel so good, I can't get enough of her.

Every time I push myself into her, her whines and moans egg me on. She digs her nails into my back, making me groan in pleasure.

Her beautiful hair sits like a crown on top of her head, and her features would make any guy swoon. I'm so glad she's for me only.

She puts her legs onto my shoulders, wrapping themselves around my neck, allowing me to go even deeper, getting her to moan even louder.

"Faster!" She pants, barely able to get her words out.

"Your wish is my command, doll." I say, my voice hoarse.

I pick up the pace, basically vibrating inside of her. The speed pleasures me as well, and I can feel myself getting close.

Of course, I want to be a gentleman, and I hold myself back, wanting her to finish first.

"B-Bucky..." She can't even form her sentences properly. "I'm gonna cum."

"Do it." I order, my hair covering the top half of my face. "Cum for me, baby."

At my permission, I can feel her walls tightening over my dick, triggering my own release, my cum spilling inside of her.

I set her legs down properly and grab some paper towels to clean her up. The two of us snuggle into the covers when she turns over and moves my hair out of my face.

"I love you, Bucky." She says, her mesmerising eyes glowing in the moonlight.

"I love you too, Y/N." I kiss her lips softly.

I wake up with a splitting headache, and my throat is dry. When I look down, I'm fully clothed and there's nobody next to me.

Tell me I did not just have a sex dream about her.

Jesus, I cannot get her out of my head and I've only known her for two days. Is this really the effect she has on me? The constant flirting that Steve does with her isn't helping my want for her either.

But I cant do it. I can't fall for her.

I can't protect her like Steve can. I'm not a good man, Steve is. Maybe I should just let them flirt, he'd be better for her.

I'm just going to have to control myself.

●●●

When I go downstairs,the whole group is there and to my surprise, Y/N and Steve aren't here.

"Morning, Bucky." Bruce says, giving me a small wave.

I raise a hand at him and turn over to Clint. "Do you know where Y/N and Steve are?"

"Oh, he's talking to her outside. Hopefully trying to convince her to join the team."

I rush out of the room and head outside, my curiosity getting the better of me.

I see them outside, and Y/N is leaning against the wall while Steve isn't that far apart from her. One gentle push and they could be kissing.

"...So, I don't know." She says, shrugging. God, she's so gorgeous.

"Please, Y/N? You'd be an amazing Avenger."

"I don't even know how to use a gun!" She jokes.

"Then Natasha will teach you." Steve chuckles. "Plus, it'll be nice to see that face around everyday."