fifty-two: the benefactor

Start from the beginning

Liam watched as the curtain slowly opened. Kennedy stood over him, sighing as she kneeled down. "Hi, Liam." The boy said nothing in reply, considering his mouth was duct tape shut. "Look, I know this is really scary and confusing, and it's probably because you're stuck with those two idiots," Kennedy gestured out the door to the two juniors in the bedroom. "But I'm going to try and be the cooler, hotter, more likable one and try and get you out of here as fast as possible, okay?" Liam looked at Kennedy for a moment. He has heard about Kennedy from his best friend Mason. Mason had said Kennedy was the most popular girl in school, extremely nice, and she was the Teacher Aid in one of his classes. She was trust worthy enough, Liam decided. The boy slowly nods, and Kennedy smiled. She reached over, putting a finger over her lips telling him to be quiet. She pulled off the duct tape off his lips, smiling.

"What the hell is happening?" Liam whisper shouted.

"It's a long story," Kennedy says, "But I'm going to help you." Liam nods as Kennedy grabs the boy, pulling him out of the tub. Kennedy flicked a claw, cutting through the tape.

Stiles and Scott rushed over. "What the hell are you doing!?" Stiles shouts.

Kennedy looks up. "I'm helping him?" She said questioningly.

"No! What are you trying to do, get us arrested?"

Kennedy rolled her eyes, turning back to the tape. "I'm making sure you don't scare a 14 year old into cardiac arrest." She retorts, cutting at the metallic tape. "We can explain everything to him, but not when he feels like a captive." Liam watched as she cut through the last of the tape, and he moved his arms freely. "Now, Liam, what's your favorite fast food place?"

"Um, I like McDonalds."

"Good choice," Kennedy beams. "You two, deal with this, I'm going to go get Liam and I some burgers and I will be back soon enough." Scott and Stiles helplessly watched as Kennedy strolled out of the room, turning back to Liam.

"You're going to duct tape me again, aren't you?"

༺❀༻

༺❀༻

"I cant believe you lost him."

Stiles rolled his eyes. "I'm sorry. I thought I had it under control." The couple walked into Stiles's room, where Malia patiently sat as Kennedy tossed a duffel bag on the bed filled with chains.

Malia looked down, then back up. "I hate full moons." She deadpanned.

Kennedy sighs, "It's going to get easier. I promise." She tells the girl.