Vlad King: "Today, Class B is scheduled to use this place in the afternoon."

Izuku: "Class B?"

Izuku: "Class B?"

Kuuga: "Tch… very annoying."

Kaminari: (annoyed) "Man, what terrible timing!"

Vlad King: "Eraser, hurry up and get out of the way."

Aizawa: "We still have almost ten minutes. You're not good at using time wisely, Vlad."

Monoma: "Hey, did you know? The provisional licensing exam has a 50% fail rate. All of you should just fail!"

Izuku: (mentally) "He comes right at us with how he feels, huh?"

Annya: "May I ask if he's mentally ill?"

Sayo: "He's creepy…"

Kuuga: "I'll make that 50% into 90% for you if we encounter each other in the exam, you unoriginal bastard."

Monoma laughs crazily, leaning back.

Monoma: "Why don't we see exactly who's better?"

Kaminari smiles stupidly and points at Monoma.

Kaminari: "Wait, is that Monoma's costume?"

Kendo: (quoting) ""Since my quirk is Copy, there's no need for anything especially eccentric" he said."

Kaminari: (sweat drops) "That's him not being eccentric?"

Kuuga: "Kinda similar to mine, but his just looks plain stupid."

Tokoyami: "Still, his opinion is reasonable. As long as we're taking the same exam, it is our fate to crush each other."

Aizawa: "That's why Class A and Class B applied to different locations."

Vlad King: "The hero licensing exam takes place each June and September in three different locations across the country at the same time. In order to avoid students from the same school fighting each other, all schools subscribe to the theory of splitting up their students by time or location."

Monoma: "Whew… It's unfortunate that we will not be able to fight each other directly!"

He begins laughing again.

Kirishima: "He said "Whew," didn't he?"

Kuuga: "He did."

Kaminari: "I wonder if there's a diagnosis for the type of mental state he has…"

Kuuga: "It looks hopeless."

Sero: ""All schools," huh...? That's right, I didn't really think about it that much, but we'll be fighting against other schools to pass."

Izuku: (nods) "And in our case, we're accelerating the process of getting them…"

Aizawa: "In addition, there are very few first years in the country trying to get their provisional licenses. In other words… The test will have those who've trained longer than you, with quirks you don't know about that they've polished up until now. The actual contents of the exam are unclear, but what is clear is that you all will have a hard time. It's not good to get too hung up about it, but keep that in mind."

Everyone: "Yes, sir!"

-----

The outside view of the TDL slowly changes to 1-A Alliance Dorm with all the girls hanging out at the common area couches in their comfortable clothes.

Ashido: (groans) "We're working so hard every day…"

Hagakure: "It's not called intensive training for nothing, huh?"