sixteen: inari's promise

Start from the beginning

Inari stood there, confused and moved a few strands of hair away from her face let out a small, quiet laughed. She caught up to Daisuke and he glanced at her, "I don't like being provoked. Do it again, I'll kill you."

Daisuke scoffed, "Oh I know, you're eyes got brighter and more red. I cant believe I saw the Pure Sekigan activated so close!" He squealed like a little fan-girl. Inari snorted softly but didn't respond.

Hoshi glanced over Kiyomi's shoulder and read the map, "How long will it take for us to reach his home?" Kiyomi stopped walking and looked up, "We should probably stop for the day! This is the perfect place to set up camp!" She told them as she set her bag down, and dug through her bag.

Inari held her backpack and clutched onto the straps, Hayase stood next to Inari, "Do you think we're being watched?" He asked in a low voice, she glanced at him, "Just keep a eye out." She responded quickly and quietly.

A bright white butterfly flew across Kiyomi's face, everyone noticed and Inari held onto Daisuke's hand and a snake bit her arm and slithered away. More and more butterflies flew in their faces, basically blinding them all, Inari shielded her eyes and then her pupils shrank. Someone was using some sort of genjutsu, and  it was pretty small. Inari couldn't see anyone other than Daisuke, she held onto his hand tightly and activated her Sekigan. She could see thick chakra flowing all around her, representing the genjutsu, her eyes quickly moved around to follow where it was coming from to find out someone was projecting it from the trees. 

She heard blades clashing together and commotion that sounded like fighting, and then she saw black.

"Inari!"

"Inari!"

"Wake up!"

"Protect him."

Inari woke up and tried to sit up, she noticed she was bound by chains and when she turned her head Daisuke was tied up too. Her entire body was aching, and her heart was beating slowly.

Thump