Yiling Patriarch and The Twelve Courtesans

This chapter features a feminine Wei Ying, however I am not feminizing him.

♥♡♥This chapter features a feminine Wei Ying, however I am not feminizing him

Matching chapters with Tlk <3
Go check theirs out!

A dozen beautiful young women blew into the tea house giggling behind gauzy veils and fluttering fans. They smelled of lilies after rain and expensive sex. Wei WuXian knew they were courtesans by the flowers painted around their eyes. As they walked, their jewelry jingled and their colorful robes billowed at their heels. Most of the maidens had porcelain skin and narrow fox faces, but a few were from a southern land, with skin the color of trees and regal, hooked noses.

There was no one else in the tea house but him, them, and the servers.

Wei WuXian peered over his cup of wine. He would have flirted with these girls in the past when he was young and trying to convince himself he was not a lover of men. The intoxication on his tongue had a bitter taste suddenly.

Why must I think of the past now...?

"Y-Yiling Laozu!" The youngest, freckled girl shrieked. She had braids lain across her forehead and a pipa held to her breasts.

The rest of the women gasped. Their faces were full of doll-like terror.

Of course. Back in the day, there had been rumors that the Yiling Patriarch plucked virgins and feasted on the hearts of prostitutes. He had no idea where those ideas even came from.

Wei WuXian placed a money pouch on the bartop for them to use. "I'm sorry for disturbing you beautiful maidens. Please stay—I will leave," he said and bowed as far as his back allowed.

Just as he turned towards the doors, a girl shouted, "Wait!"

Then, "Please don't go!"

And, "Have dinner with us!"

"Don't leave!"

"Pretty gege!"

The last plea lit flames beneath his skin. He glowed red like a blacksmith's iron.

"P-Pretty?" Wei WuXian whispered. "I—" He oomphed as a dozen bodies crashed into him, hugging and tugging. He let himself be dragged to the lounge and shoved into the pillows surrounded by these seductive women. This teahouse was famed for its performers, and so it had a corner full of plush pillows and twinkling lanterns for relaxing.

As if nothing was amiss they ordered their food and they ordered a lot of it.

"Are you not afraid?" Wei WuXian asked them when the server left.

"How could we be?"

"Why would we be?"

"We have heard how the Yiling Laozu slayed the men who raped and killed our sisters!"