Hoppy Days: Bonus Chapter

Mature content ahead.

Wei WuXian stood before the mirror as naked as the day he was born. There was a pair of black rabbit ears on his head, and a white tuft at the small of his back. The ears and tail were as real as the hands he touched them with—the product of a talisman. He stuck out his little round rump and stared at it. For some reason, he was feeling self-conscious. As adventurous as their sexcapdes have become since marriage, this was something entirely new.

But he needed to be punished for frightening Lan WangJi, and this was to his wishes.

Lan WangJi came up behind him, arms sneaking around his willowy waist. The man hummed as he nosed his nape, breathing him in, breathing him out. Wei WuXian's body rolled with the pulse of his husbands belly. Leaning his head back, he bore his slim neck for the man like a juicy fruit. Teeth scraped along his sensitive skin where Lan WangJi laid bare his unholy thoughts, "My rabbit."

All of Wei WuXian fears were released in one breath. "You like it?" He purred, reaching behind himself to tug on the Jade's hair.

The man did not speak. Instead, he dragged one of his hands around to Wei Ying's backside, and then slipped up between his lily-white cheeks. Up and up until he was just below his tail. "Like it a lot." As he said this, he squeezed it. Although soft and squishy, his tail was very sensitive.

"Ngh. Lan Zhan, w-wait. I'm not u-used to it yet."

"Get used to it." Squeezing with more force, the Jade wrung moans out of his husband. They were sickly sweet, dripping with eroticism thicker than honey.

Finally Wei WuXian's knees failed him. His palms smudged the mirror as he sunk to the floor. Fingered and twiddled and abused, his bunny tail throbbed with pleasure. He could feel it in his manhood, gone fat with blood. Need... to touch... Wei WuXian reached for himself. Having seen this, Lan WangJi slipped his white ribbon free, and with it, bound his husband's hands behind his back.

"Only I can touch Wei Ying." After brushing Wei WuXian's hair aside, Lan WangJi had said this right in his ear, his breath warm.

"Touch me," Wei WuXian begged nasally. Without his hands, his cheek was pressed to the cold rosewood floors.

"I am touching you."

"T-touch me there!"

Slicked with lilac-scented oil, a finger fell within his satin cheeks. Wei WuXian stiffened.

"Here?" The finger traced the wrinkled petals of his floret, before chastely pushing in like a bumblebee hungry for pollen. Of course, Lan WangJi knew what Wei Ying really wanted was a palm around his dick, but teasing him was more fun.

Wei WuXian's tongue fell numb. He was unable to speak any language, speaking only in grunts and moans. After Lan WangJi massaged him, tempting him to unfurl, he unwrapped his weeping phallus. The man pillowed his white robes beneath Wei WuXian's head.

"Such a gentleman."

As if to make him eat his words, Lan WangJi pushed himself inside Wei WuXian. He cried and mourned his emptiness, now stuffed full of fevered meat. WangJi's hair teased his spine as he moved. He pulled on Wei WuXian's bunny ears, yanking his head back with each wet thrust. Drool glazed his red lips.

Wei WuXian's manhood was begging to be touched. Lost in his pleasure, he tried to rut against the floor.

Suddenly, Lan WangJi rose to his feet. His fingers dug into Wei WuXian's plump thighs, lifting his backside and resuming his fucking. He couldn't get himself off now. Held up like a wheelbarrow, arms tied at his back, Wei WuXian's face was shoved into the pillow with every strike.

"Er Gege was so mean today," Wei Ying whined. They were in bed, freshly washed. His head was buried in his husband's lap who was sat against the headboard.

"Am sorry."

Humphing, he remained silent.

"What hurts?"

"...Ears."

Lan WangJi grabbed one dropping ear and stroked it gently. He worshipped the velvet fur, running his fingers through it over and over. When Wei WuXian sighed wistfully and started purring (a habit he retained from his days as HeiBai the rabbit), he knew he was doing something right.

So, Lan Zhan massaged his husband's ears until he fell asleep.