Best news

Yeonjun walked through his house trying to find his charger to leave for work. His left hand is holding his phone, his stepfather on speaker "I was thinking if you'd like to move in with Soobin because I know you two get along so well and it's annoying to see him when you're across Seoul" the boy beamed when he found the stupid wire under the coffee table.

"Move in with who?" he asked opening the door but forgot his coat, he remembered when the cold breeze hit his face.

"Soobin, your stepbrother" his stepfather replied and Yeonjun froze, one sleeve on and the other halfway "When?" His voice sounded a bit shaky and hoped his father didn't notice.

The male on the other line cleared his throat "If you're fine with it, tomorrow around noon" the blue head's eyes widened still not moving from his spot until he heard his father call his name "Yes I'm fine with that"

Yeonjun smiled knowing he's going to live with his favorite person "Perfect. Later today movers will take everything to Soobin's house without him knowing to keep it a surprise" the older male looked at his watch and sighed "I have a meeting take care son and look after Soobin, the news has been crazy with missing people. I don't want you two to get hurt" the male nodded and quickly buttoned up his coat.

"Of course don't worry about us" he bid goodbye and hung up. He pushed his button on his key to turn on his car, his was mind too foggy that he forgot to turn on the heater. He drove fast, not too fast, through the streets to be on time. Five minutes and he's late, why does he have to live so far?

Yeonjun pushed the door open, bowing and greeting his coworkers "One minute and you would've been late" Jihyo snickered at the male who softly pushed her to get in the changing room.

"Noona don't tease me I was talking to my father and I didn't have time to change because he called me the moment I woke up" he whined making the female laugh more.

Heeseung walked in, an eye brow raised at Jihyo covering her mouth as she continued to giggled "What am I missing?" he asked scaring the female. She stuttered something both males couldn't understand.

Yeonjun opened the door playfully rolling his eyes "I was almost late but I made it and she's laughing about it" Heeseung nodded with a small smile "Even if you did I wouldn't get mad, and Noona don't be so scared because I'm the manager" he smiled and bowed before leaving them alone.

"Let's get this over with shall we?" Jihyo asked having her hand out for Yeonjun to take "I already wanna go home and I just got here" the male mumbled taking the girl's hand and walking out with giggles leaving their mouths.

Jimin leaned on the little window to the kitchen "Hey Yeon Jungkook called in sick today and Sumin would want you to take his hours" Yeonjun sighed nodding without saying anything "He always gets out around 10:30 pm" Jihyo commented taking out two more jugs of milk from the fridge "It doesn't matter we all know she hates me" the blue head said going clean the ice cream machine.

Everyone feels bad for Yeonjun, Sumin the second manager has always hated him since his first day. But no one has the courage to tell Heeseung, well not really, Yeonjun asked them to not to say anything because Sumin threatened to fire him and the boy is easily scared.

A real hell in the restaurant.

Soobin moved to next window checking if the boy's home, it's past ten and he knows he doesn't get out of work so late. He's tempted to go to his job to make sure he's there but he'll cause a scene if he isn't.

"Five more and I'll leave" he said going back to the tree he uses to get into Yeonjun's room. He started tapping his foot getting impatient, the tall male shook his walking to the yard but fell back, crawling back the shade when he saw Yeonjun's car coming down the street, he smiled softly.

The boy turned off his car but didn't get out, Soobin was confused but then remembered that Yeonjun has told him before that someone hates him but never says if it's a girl or boy and their name, and that they don't do anything that'll make him miserable, which is a lie to not worry his stepbrother. The young male held the knife tightly his vision slowly turning red but then he heard the car door open.

Yeonjun locked his car and walked inside whipping tears away making Soobin's heart break "That person will pay for making my Yeonjun cry" Soobin said going to the tree and climbing to watch the shadow move around the room.

He put his pocket knife in his hoodie and felt the gun on his back reminding him he can use it. He now had the sudden urge to go to Yeonjun's work tomorrow to watch him work and meet his coworkers, especially meet that bitch that's bothering his precious lover.

Yeonjun turned off his light, the same sign that tells him he's going to sleep and he can go home knowing he did good.

Another day completed.