The day

Soobin woke up to the doorbell ringing multiple times, he groaned as he grabbed his robe. He walked down the stairs as he rubbed his eyes to wake up faster.

Soobin opened the door and was greeted by his father "Soobin you just woke up? It's past noon" the man shook his head and walked in without asking, the taller male was looking down with his eyes closed "Hey"

He looked up when he heard the voice he hasn't heard in three days but felt like three decades "Hyung?" Yeonjun smiled and put out his arms to receive a hug which Soobin immediately gave. Even if he didn't do anything he would've still done it.

Their father called them from inside and it was time for them to stop the dream they were in.

"Would you like anything?" Yeonjun shook his head looking at the many frames around the living room. The older man said no "Boys sit down please" he motioned to the two chairs next to him. Soobin looked at Yeonjun, not getting over how beautiful he looks.

"I know you two get along so well and it's hard seeing each other because Yeonjun's across the city and his job is hard to get to if he doesn't wake up early" he paused looking at the oldest of the two boys.

"It would be good if Yeonjun lived with you" he turned to Soobin and saw how surprised he looks "I would also want it because he lives alone and the news are getting worse and worse" Soobin smiled and nodded.

He looked at Yeonjun "Don't worry father I'll protect him with my life" he saw the other's cheeks turn a light pink at his comment "I of course agree to have hyung live with me" The male nodded his head "Perfect, Yeonjun's things are in the room two doors away from Soobin's so get yourself situated" he hugged both males and left.

"I'm so excited to be with you" Yeonjun said and jumped to hug Soobin. One thing the boy takes advantage of is that the older is a very affectionate person. Yeonjun pulled away feeling shy "I'm going to unpack" he said walking up the stairs "I'll help you unpack" Soobin said following the older.

Yeonjun wanted to protest but he knows Soobin would convince him they need to bond more. More than they already do.

Soobin opened a box and noted it's the pictures, he took out the selfie he and Yeonjun took the last time they saw each other when Soobin won a bet and had Yeonjun pay for dinner, he had purposely ordered a lot to make the older pay more.

"You'll have to repay me, it was a lot of money" Yeonjun called out from the closet. He could complain for the rest of their lives but he doesn't mind because he got to see Soobin smile and laugh the way he always does when they're together. Soobin chuckled "Of course hyung"

After they were done almost half of the boxes Yeonjun looked at the stack of boxes with a smile "I'll take them to the basement" Soobin whipped his head when he heard the word basement and grabbed Yeonjun's wrist before he picked up a box "I'll take them, you go make breakfast" he said with a smile not waiting for a response as he picked up the boxes and walked out.

Yeonjun was left confused with a heating face at the delicate touch. He shrugged off the feeling and made his way to the kitchen, may I add that he absolutely fell in love with it once he step in. He looked around, his hands tracing the white marble counter. He smiled at how big the house is but most importantly, how big the kitchen is.

Yeonjun closed his eyes as he thought about what he should make, he nodded to himself then walked to the pantry to get bread, cherry and strawberry jam, pancake batter, placing them on the counter. He went to the fridge to get bacon, two eggs and orange juice.

The blue head sighed as looked at the ingredients on the counter, a fantastic breakfast for his favorite person in the world.

Soobin paced around in his room, freaking out about having Yeonjun finally live with him. It's not that he came in a bad time, he'll never come in a bad time. Instead he came in a great time.

The tall boy smiled looking outside his window "He lives with me now, it'll be easy to keep all those pillock people away" he chuckled just thinking about when those people find out Yeonjun is now living with him. It'll be so fun.

"Soobin-ah come down to eat!" Soobin smiled walking down without answering, too excited to see Yeonjun even if they didn't see each other for a couple of minutes.

The younger got to the table and immediately saw toast with cherry jam, his absolute favorite thing to eat every morning, yes he eats the same thing every day because it's that delicious. He then noticed two bacon strips, scrambled eggs, three stacks of pancakes and to top it off orange juice. The boy at that point was beaming.

He looked at Yeonjun's plate and of course saw toast with strawberry jam, scrambled eggs and orange juice. He noticed the older is still making a couple of pancakes, he guessed it's for himself. "Start eating I'll be there in a second" Soobin nodded and sat down.

Yeonjun soon came smiling seeing the boy happily eating, it's been so long since he's seen him happy. They decided to eat in silence, even if Soobin was definitely dying inside for not speaking, but can you blame him? Yeonjun's cooking is top-tier, you can fight him if you say otherwise.

"So I while I was cooking, relationships popped in my mind" Yeonjun said catch Soobin's attention and tense up, but at that moment the younger's phone started ringing. He looked at the name and internally rolled his eyes, he got up taking his phone then walked to Yeonjun.

"Welcome home and have a good day" Soobin said kissing Yeonjun's head and left to his room. The older sat there looking down at his food, his heart breaking slowly "I guess he already found someone"