Never

Once again, again, a g a i n. AGAIN. Soobin's nowhere to be seen, Yeonjun stared at the full plate of fruits in front of him. He lost his appetite when he realized his stepbrother isn't home, again.

The boy sighed picking up his phone to see the time and saw it's almost noon "Shoot noona will be upset if I'm late" he said getting up quickly, hissing when he crashed in the doorway.

Yeonjun walked up the stairs of the small café after the lady in front told him his friend is waiting for him on the roof.

He smiled once he saw the lady's face "I'm not late so don't scold me" he said sitting down making the female laugh and shake her head "So what's on your mind?" Jihyo asked setting down her frappe. The blue head chuckled trying to say nothing "Oh please you told me to order a dirty chai frappe and you only drink that when you're stressed or wanna cry" Yeonjun gave her the look of if he should let it out and she nodded.

The boy looked down at his frappe "I wish Soobin and I were together like we always are when we met up every two weeks" he sighed taking a sip from the drink "Have you thought maybe he's busy with work?" the pink-red head asked.

Yeonjun shook his head "From what he has told me he doesn't have a job" Jihyo smirked "Well maybe he got one since you moved in with him" the male raised an eyebrow "What are you trying to say with that sentence and with that smile" he said flatly.

"Look, from my perspective I see a boy that loves his little stepbrother and wants everything to be like they use to be but people change and I'm sure Soobin's busy doing his own stuff" the girl said then looked at the streets before she added "You're here being paranoid for whatever reasons" Jihyo

The male grabbed his arm feeling tears fill his eyes "He's never around when I'm home and if he is he's always locked in his room or basement" That got Jihyo's attention "What does he do in the basement?" was her question, the boy slowly got the tears to disappear "Don't know but when I knock he always comes running out and locks it so I won't see and he goes to his room"

"Ask him instead of thinking badly" she said jokingly but serious too. Yeonjun glared at her "He doesn't speak to me since the day I moved in" Jihyo snorted opening the magazine she was looking at while she waited for the male "It's only been three days chill"

The male looked at his drink again and swirled the straw in a circle "You don't know how much he means to me" he said in a hurt tone "I didn't but from how you're acting with this little thing and talking about him I definitely see it now" Jihyo said teasingly with a smile.

"You're not helping me calm down" Yeonjun snapped looking up at the female "I gave my advice in saying you should talk to him to stay out of those bad thoughts of yours" she said tapping Yeonjun's head with sass in her tone like the male's.

"Okay I'll try to talk to him today, that is if he doesn't walk away" Yeonjun's voice was slowly fading but it was loud enough for the girl to hear "He also walks away, yeah maybe he wants to be with his lover, if he has one" Jihyo shrugged not noticing how the blue head whipped a tear.

"Well let's enjoy our day now" Yeonjun said chuckling to lighten the mood "Right, I wanna go to the plushie store down the street to buy Sana a present because we do this thing where we celebrate our friendship every year on the day we met" Jihyo explained then drank more of her drink.

Yeonjun widened his eyes "I don't even remember when I met Soobin" he said shocked "I gotta remember to do that too" Jihyo laughed as she typed something in her phone "Maybe he knows and he celebrates it every year expecting you to call" she said getting up to go to the bathroom, laughing more when she heard the male whine.

The blue head looked around never having the chance to take in that Jihyo's aunt owns this place, a beautiful place indeed.

"I wish it was like back then but we change, you're changing a lot" Yeonjun covered his face feeling the tears come again, he feels emotional thinking about Soobin and being in their house. That's the reason why he called Jihyo the day before to escape the house that belonged to Soobin before it became theirs.

"Do I know you anymore?"