Again

Yeonjun sighed as he walked inside the chicken  "Sumin going at it again" Jihyo said watching the boy go to the fridge to get the orange juice carton "She doesn't take it far but enough to test our patience" Sunoo commented taking out celery from the vegetable bowl next to him that was placed by Jungkook, the two others hummed in agreement still staring Yeonjun trying to keep his composure.

Jimin poked his head in "Ayo Yeon your cousin Taehyun's here, he's in the employee room" he said with a smile knowing Yeonjun needs to talk to someone, what a perfect moment for the sweetheart of the restaurant to come in.

Yeonjun made his way to the employee room and was met with Taehyun crossed arm "Why didn't you tell me you moved?" he asked with a pout making the older chuckle "Dad told me plus I'm with Soobin now so it's better" he said with a smile but still looked sad.

The brown head frowned "I'm guessing Sumin is treating you like shit again" he said walk-in to the door to go out "It's the same you know, make me do things someone can obviously do" "So treating you like shit" Taehyun sassed out

Yeonjun laughed as he lead them to a table for two "So what do you want?" he asked as the other sat down "The usual" he replied taking out his phone to ask Hueningkai if he wants something to eat.

The blue head went to the kitchen happy his sassiest cousin's here to cheer him up. He was two steps into the room and Jihyo had already given him the try of Taehyun's order "We all know what we wants when he's here" she said before going back to help Sunoo with cooking.

The male smiled at his friends and went back to the male looking at the tv "A vanilla milkshake and chocolate strawberries aka the Taehyun order" he set the tray on the table as the boy took the cup and began drinking it

"Pretty sure everyone knows what I want huh" he said taking a bite from a strawberry. Yeonjun nodded with a smile taking a strawberry before he heard his name by Jimin "Yeon Sunoo needs you to prepare the apples" the blue head walked to the kitchen without saying anything to Taehyun since it's his job to work.

The brown head continued to look at the tv and texting Hueningkai who's whining about being hungry. But something was off.

Taehyun looked around feeling that same stare he felt at the park last weekend, but he always feels it when he's with Yeonjun. Is it weird? He shivers when he thinks who it could be

A creepy old man or an ex or some stranger just looking, no "I'm paranoid because Hueningkai drags me to see scary movies all the time" he told himself as he picked up another strawberry, he then heard a loud crash, like the window broke.

He looked where he heard the sound but nothing was there, an empty table with six seats and the window behind it was fine.

What the hell.