No danger

Yeonjun rushed downstairs to the kitchen and saw Soobin calmly drinking his coffee "Hyung you're not late, at the moment you have fifty-eight minutes before you are and the restaurant is five minutes away" the young male said seeing Yeonjun go to the fridge to get his lunch prepared "I forgot I live close to my job now" he mumbled getting a cutting board.

The blue head's phone began ringing as he just cut a strawberry in half "Hey Hyobin" he said enthusiastically putting down the knife, Soobin internally smiled because he had used that knife once. A good time, Soobin thought. The happy atmosphere dropped when Yeonjun chuckled, the tall boy listened closely.

"For lunch?" the blue head asked looking at the time again, still eight. "Yeah sure it's a date" he said then hung up. Soobin got up to pour out his coffee in the sink "You're busy for lunch?" he asked like he didn't just hear his conversation, Yeonjun nodded looking at him and then at the strawberries he was cutting. The tall boy didn't say anything else he walked to the hallway to the basement.

Yeonjun got an idea for the lunch he'll make and quickly rushed to the fridge since he saw some diced chicken ready. He got the spices and herbs out to put it on the chicken then put a pan on the stove, turned it on and got half of a spoon full of butter to put in.

The male went back to the fridge to get a lemon and ten asparagus to cut them into two since he's not too sure that Soobin will eat them, although he should remember because he remembers everything the boy tells him. Even if he said it a decade ago. But he still got the asparagus to make Soobin eat healthy.

He put the chicken bites on the cutting board to sprinkle paprika and cayenne powder then put them in the pan to cook them. After they were crispy he added more butter and then garlic, Italian seasoning on the chicken then mixed them up.

Salt and lemon juice were added next then mix, parsley and then mix again. On another pan he got out he poured some oil and put the asparagus to cook them and then added two spoon fulls of garlic (the little tiny ones yk?)

Yeonjun sighed as he got a plastic container to put in the food. He opened the notepad that was on the table to write a note to Soobin about his food. "Garlic butter chicken with lemon and asparagus at its finest" Yeonjun said proudly before he checked the time and saw he only has ten minutes before he's late. He closed the container lid and left it in the middle of the table with the note he wrote and left.

Soobin opened the door leaning on the door frame he smiled as he put on his mask, he walked to the door waiting for the car in the driveway to drive off.

He walked to his black car with tinted windows, as he waited for his tracker to locate the house he's going to, he thought about Yeonjun and the guy he'll go to lunch with "No one can have lunch with him except me" he muttered and started driving once he heard the ding of his laptop.

Soobin parked exactly at the house noticing a car is there "Han Hyobin" he said looking at the opened door and someone walking to the living room. He smirked turning off the car and got out, the silent gun in his back and knife in his front pocket are ready for action.

"Guess that little date will be canceled" Soobin giggled and drove off. Excited to eat lunch with Yeonjun today.

Author: I literally just finished the cooking scene so if I missed and/or messed up a couple of words I'm sorry it's 10 pm rn and my eyes are slowly closing but I'm gonna make the garlic butter chicken with lemon and asparagus tomorrow so I'll see if it taste good. Anygays lmk if you've tried it and ily❤️