Accidents happen (for a reason)

Taehyun had just walked in his room from taking a shower when he heard his phone go off, the male picked up his phone and sighed at the contact name on his Lock Screen.

🔨My eye
Here's all you need to know
Name: Shin Hye-hui
Age: 20
House address: XXXX St
Lives with a roommate named Shin Yuna
Phone # to track her: xxx-xxx-xxx

😇The mastermind🔪
Why did you have to ruin my beautiful day

🔨My eye
Uh
What
Plz you haven't seen Beomgyu hyung in a week

😇The mastermind🔪
He texted me good morning
And he hopes I have a beautiful day
I was having one until a bitch decided
she wants to make what's mine hers

🔨My eye
Yeah well it's not my fault
I'm only telling you the info

😇The mastermind🔪
Ok since you gave me that
Then also give me a way to kill her

🔨My eye
You both have each other's number
Text her to meet up or something
Idk you're the mastermind here not me

😇The mastermind🔪
You're the other half of my brain
You're finally smart

🔨My eye
Whatever

The male quickly changed into his all-black outfit and made his way to his hidden closet. A silent gun, a pocket knife, two white clothes "You just had to look at him" he mumbled as he put his gun tucked in the front side of his pants.

Taehyun made his way to his car as he put in the address of the house he'll go to, he then sent a text to a certain someone. He chucked at the stupidity of the other person before he texted Hueningkai his plan is in action and to tell him when Beomgyu's going to his house.

Before the female could press the doorbell she felt an arm around her waist and the other hand with a cloth to cover her mouth, she tried squirming to break free but then the male pulled out his switchblade knife and she stopped moving, the male lead them through the back of the house and to the alleyway.

Taehyun pushed the girl against the fence "You should've never looked at my Beomgyu hyung" he said before he took out his gun and shot the female once on her chest and the second on her head. The male scoffed as he stared at the lifeless body at his feet "I should've let her beg" he said sadly then put his gun away to drag the body to his car.

Once the managed to put the body in his trunk he texted Hueningkai feeling way too exhausted and annoyed he spend the majority of his day planning to kill a stupid person yet again, he could've spent it texting his Beomgyu or even better watching him from afar. 

😇The mastermind🔪
Please tell me you'll treat me to dinner tonight

🔨My eye
Take your ass to our hangout now

😇The mastermind🔪
🥹

Beomgyu decided after not being able to find Taehyun anywhere, he'll go home. He wanted to have some fun but he hadn't found anyone who wanted to make a move on his little boy, surprisingly.

The male made his way to his backyard not knowing what to do, he could bug Soobin and go to his house but he and Yeonjun have been trying to start talking again, cough cough because Soobin is a little stupid. Beomgyu groaned out of frustration and made up his mind he'll man up and text Taehyun to ask him out, not on a date, just to hang out *wink wink*

Before the grey head opened his phone he saw something shiny through the crack of his fence, he walked to the gate and opened it, and in the middle of the alley was a phone "Who the hell is stupid enough to leave their phone here?" he said picking up the phone turning it around seeing it's a pastel green phone case, then turned on the phone, his eyes widened at the Lock Screen picture "It's Hye-hui's phone" he whispered before officially unlocking it, remembering the girl told him her password.

Beomgyu clicked the messaging app to find her sister's contact to let her know her clumsy sister accidentally left her phone behind his house, wait.

Kang Taehyun
Okay
You win
Beomgyu rejected me
He said he loves you and he'll meet you at 6:30 at his house
He always talks too much

Bitch
Of course
I knew he loves me
Now I gotta go with my future husband

Beomgyu titled his head at the messages, him rejecting Taehyun? He knew Hye-hui had a crush on him but he never tried to give her hope, well then. The male smirked at the lie Taehyun had told the girl "No doubt you killed Hye-hui, you're just like me" he said as he walked back to his house, newfound information about the boy he's started to love by the second.

Oh, how fun will this be, Kang Taehyun being a killer like him, a perfect match.

Author: I'm back after 6 months, I just realized that I said Royal and Unknown past, truth are on hold until See to believe is done and I kept procrastinating on finishing this story. I got my shit together and I will safely say, I'm finally giving y'all all of See to believe! Anyway, I hope you are already buckled up because the ride is about to get bumpy.