Manipulate

"So what exactly do you want me to do? Beomgyu asked as he watched Soobin lean against the fence "Two words, manipulate Taehyun" the taller male said lifting a finger for each word "What the fuck" Soobin sighed "You have to manipulate him into being a Yandere too, if he killed Shin Hye-hui for fun then you have to make him be one of us" the younger male's mouth fell open "You want me to manipulate him into being like us just in case he isn't like us?" the older male only stared at him like he just said what he wanted him to do.

Beomgyu sighed "I'm not gonna manipulate him" Soobin crossed his arms and raised an eyebrow, the younger male shook his head "Look if he's a Yandere too you won't have a problem in him freaking out and leaving you. Plus you can be partners in crime and shit like that, there are so many good sides in him being a Yandere too"

The older male's mouth slowly formed into a smile as he saw the younger male's face turned into a giving in look.

"Fine"

"Say what did you need help with that you asked Soobin hyung for help?" Taehyun asked looking around the living room, he saw some pictures of what he assumed are Beomgyu's parents and siblings. But one particular photo caught his eye, a photo of Beomgyu and Shin Hye-hui, the male rolled his eyes and then turned around to sit on the couch when he heard the other male coming in the room.

"Shin Hye-hui was murdered two days ago and I've been preparing her funeral although it's been hard to accept she's officially gone" the male said his voice shaking and tears began to form. Taehyun felt his heart clench at the tears slip but then felt anger bubble inside of him at how that girl was someone important to his Beomgyu.

Taehyun took a deep breath before speaking "She sounds important to you" the older male nodded as he wiped his tears "She was like a sister to me but she liked me more than a friend, and I feel like it's my fault she's dead because I couldn't protect her" the younger male pouted ignoring whatever he had said and focused on one sentence "Hyung you never know why someone killed her but don't blame yourself because of that. If she had an enemy or was in pain just know she's in a better place now"

Beomgyu looked up to meet Taehyun's eyes "I feel like I need to get revenge and I've been investigating how she died" Taehyun mentally gasped then gulped "Really? What have you found?" now having anyone find out he killed someone is fine because he can just silence them but it's Beomgyu who can find out he has killed "She was murdered in the alley behind my house" the other male's eyes widened this time.

"I'll know who the murderer is before the police do" Taehyun cleared his throat "And what will you do once you know?" he hopes the fear in his voice wasn't noticeable but unfortunate for him Beomgyu definitely noticed "I'm pretty sure I know who did but I won't kill him" the grey head made sure he said the last word while he looked at Taehyun, the younger male gulped now getting more and more scared.

"It's a guy?" Beomgyu nodded with a smile to hide his real emotion, scared "Hye-hui's phone was left on the floor and I went through her phone then talked to her older sister. I connected the dots after that" Taehyun only nodded, the feeling of nauseous was coming through and he wasn't like it. Especially not when Beomgyu got up with an excited face and him finding out a male killed Hye-hui, he's so close to finding out.

It was like Hueningkai knew, a real angel. He heard his phone go off and saw Hueningkai's contact name, his sign to finally escape "Uh hyung I gotta go, Huening needs help with something personal" Taehyun quickly got up then ran to the door without looking at the male or hearing what he said next.

"He left" Beomgyu said as he stared at the closed door blankly, waiting for a response.

Soobin chuckled at the panic in Taehyun's voice, he sighed and stretched his arms "Leave him, he'll go back to you soon"