Myabe it's a crush...or love?

"So you invited me over to talk about what exactly?" Taehyun asked as he sat down his cup on the coffee table. Yeonjun continued to pat his thighs "I need you to fucking help me" the older said as he slapped his thighs one last time but as hard as he could. Taehyun motioned for him to continue speaking.

"Every time Soobin ignores me I feel like I'm dying, and when he doesn't ignore me I still feel like I'm dying. Like I don't know what the hell is going on anymore, I've always felt comfortable with him but now it's like a mix of being uncomfortable but comfortable at the same time" the male closed his eyes finally being able to say what he's been feeling for almost a month.

Taehyun only stared at the male and blinked "Hyung maybe it's a crush" Yeonjun opened his eyes and started wide-eyed at his cousin "Or it's love" that did not help the blue head, as he got a nearby pillow and screamed into it.

"You really think I'm in love with my stepbrother!" he shouted out, silently thanking Soobin isn't in the house. Taehyun nodded not bothered by his cousin's panic "I mean he's not even related to you, you don't have the same blood. You're stepbrothers it's not that bad" Yeonjun screeched not liking the truth "It's bad because he doesn't like me and if he finds out he'll think I'm a creep and he won't want to talk to me or live with me and I can't have that. Taehyun help me hide my feelings" by the last sentence Yeonjun was on his knees grabbing onto Taehyun's hands.

The younger male sighed "Just don't be obvious, or even better start seeing other guys" at that Yeonjun slumped down "Well that last guy I was going to go out with, was murdered" the blue head whispered, sitting next to the other "Wait how?" Taehyun asked now interested. Yeonjun shivered at the memory "It was the first day I started living with Soobin, I got a call from Hyobin asking me on a date during my lunchtime and I got a text during lunch that he'll cancel. The next morning police called saying he was dead"

Taehyun could tell Yeonjun was very much affected by the death, noticing how the male is shaking and tense. I want to know more but it's too much for him. Taehyun only nodded and patted his shoulder "I'm terrified, I feel like I caused his death" the younger male gasped and quickly shook his head "No hyung you're not at fault, who knows maybe that guy was into bad shit. Don't blame yourself for other people's actions" Yeonjun nodded slowly as he was pulled into a hug.

Taehyun had pulled away when he heard the door open "So then you'll help me?" he heard that voice, Beomgyu? Soobin and Beomgyu walked into the living room, still in their conversation.

Soobin nodded "Let's go to the basement I have the supp-" he cut himself off when he noticed Yeonjun and Taehyun were in the room "Oh hi Taehyun" Beomgyu happily said as he approached the male with a hug, catching the younger male off guard. Yeonjun cleared his throat and gave a teasing smile to Taehyun "Oh um, Yeonjun hyung this is my f-friend Beomgyu and Beomgyu hyung this is my cousin Yeonjun" Taehyun said feeling his cheeks heat up.

Beomgyu chuckled "I know" both Yeonjun's and Taehyun's eyes widened at the response "Soobin hyung has talked quite a bit about Yeonjun" Soobin nodded and reminded himself to slap Beomgyu for almost giving himself away. Yeonjun smiled "Well Taehyun is the opposite with you, I never knew he had a boyfriend" with that sentence Taehyun chocked on his saliva and stuttered something while Beomgyu scratched the back of his neck and looked at Soobin for help.

Soobin shrugged "One day they'll get together hyung" then he put his hand on Beomgyu's shoulder "We're gonna be in the basement for something Beomgyu needs help with" the taller said as he was guiding the grey head towards the hallway "Alright, Taehyun and I are heading out" Yeonjun said hoping to get a reaction out of his stepbrother but all he got was a nod and a thumbs up. Taehyun frowned at the older "Uhh we're going out?"

Yeonjun sighed and let himself fall on the couch "Yup I think I have a crush on my stepbrother"