Change of eye

Taehyun walked inside the building having the store he's going to go to in mind. He smiled happy that he's having a great week, he finally talked to the love of his life and he felt in heaven even if their first interaction was awful. The boy liked it.

Turning the first corner he felt a shiver go down his spine, it's the same one he feels when he's with Yeonjun and then the stare will come in. And there it was, the stare.

The brown head shook off his thoughts and sped up his walking to leave the mall, but that stare continued to bug him. Taehyun only told himself to buy five bottles of hydrogen peroxide because he ran out yesterday, and he needs to have plenty of them to clean up his scenes.

Inside the store he immediately went to the counter, smiling at the lady walking to him "The regular please, five" he said holding up five fingers, the woman nodded taking a bag from her side to get the bottles. He's come here too many times that the owner knows him, more like the owner knows his family and knows what they're capable of.

If it wasn't for Hueningkai the owner's daughter would be dead if he didn't send her overseas. Too close.

The lady placed the bag in front of the brown head interrupting his thoughts "On the house?" he asked and she nodded with a smile. Taehyun giggled and walked out of the store "Keep your promise" he mutter the smile fading as he walked farther from the store.

Even still walking and in different stores, that stare stayed. He rolled his eyes calling Hueningkai, he needs to talk to someone about this, three rings in and the phone was answered.

"I thought I only felt that stare when I'm with Yeonjun hyung" he said annoyed. Hueningkai was confused for a moment but then proceeded what Taehyun said "But is it the same one or different?" the other male looked around trying to find that person "It's the same"

"Maybe it feels different?" the younger said confused with a shrug "It feels like, protection?" Taehyun said confused himself, he doesn't know if his cousin will understand him. Hueningkai hummed "We probably know that person"

Taehyun nodded "Do you know where Beomgyu hyung is at?" he asked leaving the huge building. The other male chuckled getting into business "Last place seen was near the mall but after that he disappeared"

"Disappeared out of nowhere, interesting"

"So far you don't need to kill anyone" Hueningkai whispered making sure no one will listen, even if he's in his room alone and Taehyun doesn't have him on speaker. "That's good" Taehyun said with a smile making his way to his car as he swung the bag in hand

"By the way how's Yeonjun hyung?" the blond asked blowing up his gum "Trying to fix his relationship with Soobin hyung" the brown head said putting the bag behind the driver seat.

Before he opened the door he felt a tap on his shoulder, turning around he saw the male he wanted to find.

"Hey" Beomgyu said with a shy smile. Taehyun pulled his phone away and press the red button, he knows Hueningkai heard Beomgyu's voice and will understand why he hung up.

"Hi hyung" the brown head said then gasped "I'm guessing you're older but if you're not I'm sorry" he said embarrassed, acting. The grey head shook his head chuckling "It's all good, I think I am older, Taehyun"

The younger smiled thinking nothing and no one can ruin his day. Beomgyu stayed quiet once Taehyun started talking, both boys were in complete awe of each other. One knows what the feeling is, the other doesn't nor does he care he only wants to protect the male.

But that happy moment didn't last long, his phone dinged from a new message. Taehyun turned on his phone still paying attention to the older male talking, but everything went silent when he read the message he received.

🔨My eye
You got a new rival