23: La Mia Bella

For the first time since the fundraiser, the house is empty. Nobody besides you and James. And so, James takes the pleasure of preparing you something to eat, but you don't want food. In fact, you want something entirely different...

"Are you hungry?"

Your stomach growls in response, and he laughs, getting his answer.

"La mia bella. Alright, then. Stay here and I'll find something for you to eat."
[My beauty]

As he walks towards the kitchen, you plop down onto the couch, waiting patiently for whatever he plans on giving you. Knowing James, he definitely can't cook. Still, you wonder what he'll serve you.

Sure enough, a few minutes later, he arrives with cold cuts carefully placed all around a dinner plate in the shape of a messy flower. You smile at the gesture and look up at his hopeful eyes.

"I tried."

"I know you did."

Placing the plate down on the coffee table, you stand on your toes to plant a kiss on his lips. You realize just how much you crave his touch. He runs his hand down the small of your back, making your spine arch towards his chest. With one breezy move, he picks you up and sets you down gently atop the table, leaving your body searing with desire.

A desire that only he can satisfy.

You press your lips against his in a frenzy of passion and lust, and he wastes no time in running his hands through your velvety hair. Unable to wait any longer, you reach over and fumble to unbutton his silk shirt, your fingers getting way ahead of themselves. James gently cups his hands on top of yours to slow your movements, and you look up at him, pouting.

"Let's take this slow, bellezza. We don't need to rush."

You smile, "That's a first."

He laughs before pulling you in for another kiss. He swiftly lifts you up and carries you to the bedroom, feeling your legs wrapped around his torso the entire time. He gently places you on top of the bed, as if to protect your fragile body, before crawling on top of you, admiring every inch of your skin.

Surprisingly, he takes his time with you. It's as if he is taking notes on everything... from your skin, down to your movements and your light whimpers of desire with each of his touches.

"Faster, James..."

You can barely get enough of him. It's not your fault... it's been over a week since you two even touched. Over a week since you felt him. Kissed him. And now that he's here, all of your desires are being fulfilled. Your entire body screams for more, yet he seems to be adamant on "taking it slow".

How boring.

His hands wander lower until they rest dangerously in between your legs. You spread your legs wider, and he plunges his finger inside you, making you gasp at the sudden intrusion. The moment of shock doesn't last, though, and it only takes a moment before the waves of pleasure wash over you like a tsunami. The room is filled with the sounds of your moans and mewls, and he takes that as a sign to move faster.

His finger slides in and out with ease. He knows exactly what you want and how you want it. It's no surprise that he knows, after all, he knows your body quite well. And you love that he does. It's like he's been waiting for this moment just as much as you have. With one final cry of pleasure, you give in to the sensational feeling in between your legs and let go, riding out your orgasm with the help of his touch.

He leans forward to plant a kiss on your lips, but you grab him and yank him forward before he can pull back. That's enough of taking it slow. I need you in full force.

"Come here..." You violently kiss him, swirling your tongue over his in a battle for dominance. His hands snake around the back of your neck, pulling you closer to him. Not leaving even a single inch of space in between you both. Needing you all to himself.

You use this intimacy to pull yourself on top of him, his back now flat on the bed. You straddle your legs on top of his body, feeling the bulge right where you want it, kissing him with more and more passion with each passing second.

"God, I need you..." He grunts, unable to control himself any longer.

"Shh..." You lift your finger up to his lips, keeping him quiet. Your dominance seems appropriate, given everything he's put you through, and he doesn't protest your move, either. In fact, if you had to guess, he actually adores this side of you. His woman being fierce. Strong. Authoritative. You make the rules.

You line him up with your entrance and he plunges deep inside of you, filling you with every inch of him. The sound of your skin against his is like music to both of your ears, and you ride him to heaven and back. His movements are so deep that you see stars, and you know you are about to let go.

Just when you think you cannot possibly take any more, he gives you a look that says "No." You whine and whimper, trying your best to hold yourself back, but it's practically impossible given just how he is thrusting inside of you.

"Not yet, bellezza..." He says in between thrusts and shaky breaths. It's clear he is reaching his limits, too, but the only think you can focus on is the intense feeling in between your legs, travelling through your veins, gasping for release.

"James..."

With one final thrust, he cums, signifying his approval. You let go of everything, feeling your legs go numb from underneath you. He catches you just before your knees give in, and he laughs at your clumsiness. Sweat drips down your forehead, glistening over your skin. Your hair is a tangled, curly mess, but a smile is on your face. You don't care about how you look. For fuck's sake, you just had the best sex of your life.

"That was amazing, James..." Your breath is still shaky, but you manage to get the words out. He nods in agreement as you curl up next to him in between the sheets. He wraps his warm arm around your tiny body and pulls you closer to him, ignoring the hot, sweaty mess surrounding you both. You place your hand on top of his abs, feeling his chiseled skin beneath your fingers.

Drawing light circles and shapes atop his skin, you don't realize him smiling down at you from above. Nothing makes him happier than feeling you next to him, seeing the smile on your face after the rough sex just a moment ago, admiring your messy, tangled hair (which he could play with for hours). Everything about you makes him feel warm inside... in a way he's never felt until now.

And though he worries and wonders if you are changing the man he is, nothing you do can keep him away. He needs you. Like lungs need air. Blood needs veins. For the first time, he is where he is meant to be, and you are where you are meant to be. Entrambi con l'altro.
[Both with each other]

Basking in each other's warmth and comfort... far from any harm.