11: Bellezza

"Alexandra, stop!" His voice booms from behind you as he grabs your wrist, pulling you back.

"James, let me go."

"No. Not until you talk to me."

"I said, let me go." You tug at his hand, but instead, he tightens his grip.

"No." His voice is firm, asserting his dominance.

A tear falls from your eyes, "Please."

His grip loosens, yet he doesn't release your wrist, "Talk to me, bellezza."

You yank your wrist away, having enough of his seemingly spurious affection, "Stop! Just stop it already! Enough with the damn pet name! Stop pretending you care about me, stop teasing me, stop whispering my name in my ear, stop looking at me with those damn blue eyes, god, just stop! I can't take it anymore!"

Tears stream down your cheeks as you sob heavily, ruining your perfect makeup. He goes silent, staring with those eyes. Those sharp blue eyes.

"Why don't you admit you love me, Alexandra? It's clear that you do... The way you eye me from across the room, the way your heart beats a thousand different rhythms at once-"

"Because I can't do that to myself anymore! I can't let myself get hurt again... I can't let myself repeat the past. Not again..."

He steps forward, lifting your chin up with his thumb. For a moment, all he does is look at you. That's all it takes to infatuate you. Just one look. He eyes your face, the way your long, brown hair sways with the breeze. The way your eyelashes flutter with each blink. He admires your face, how effortlessly beautiful you look, even with mascara running down your cheek.

James cups your cheek in his hand, making your breath stutter at the touch. Deep down, he knows he won't be able to hold back... he won't waste another night, not with you looking like this. Leaning in slowly, you feel your chest tighten at this intimacy. His lips press into yours, gently, passionately. His fingers rake through your smooth hair, pulling himself deeper into the kiss. You open your mouth slightly, inviting his tongue inside. With pleasure, he swipes his tongue over yours, making your breath deepen, feeling the heat between you.

Without warning, his lips wander to your neck, kissing a stripe down your sensitive area, igniting a scorching flame within you. You let out a breathy sigh at the feeling, desperately needing more.

Abruptly, he halts his movements and hurls you over his shoulder as he rushes toward his matte black Rolls Royce Phantom, unlocking the door with a click and throwing you in the passenger's seat. He pulls you in for another kiss before rushing into the driver's seat, pulling out of the parking lot much too fast. He rests his unoccupied hand atop your thigh, making your breath hitch.

As he drives past the red lights and honking cars, you turn to look at him, his chiseled jaw focused on the window in front of him, a veiny arm controlling the steering wheel. You rake your eyes down his body, stopping when you see the massive bulge sitting between his legs. Your cheeks grow a rosy red colour at the sight until his grip on your thigh tightens.

He veers into the parking lot of the towering mansion and hurriedly carries you over his shoulder, not wasting a single second. He impatiently rushes up the stairs, turning the corners leading to his bedroom.

A California king-sized mattress covered in Egyptian cotton sits inside, waiting to be used. Unable to count the number of times he had imagined you laying on that bed, he throws you down, making you yelp. His strong hands slither over your body, leaving you whimpering with anticipation.

James slides his hands even lower, now, until they rest dangerously between your legs, making them spread slightly. It doesn't take long before you feel the heat from his fingers pulsate throughout your body, taking you to a new extreme.

Before continuing, he looks up at you, "Alexandra, do you wish to continue?"

You nod without hesitation, but that isn't enough for him.

"Use your words, bellezza."

"Yes. Please... Please keep going."

With your approval, James dives back in. Your kisses are more passionate now, both of you absolutely sure of what is about to happen between you. His movements fill you with burning desire... A desire that only he can satisfy.

Sensing your need for him, he slides his hand up the hem of your dress, swiping his thumb over your cleft, making your back arch in delight. He kisses just above where his hand lays, and a docile purr escapes your lips. The sound of your moans make him pick up his movements.

You tug at his shirt, urging him to take it off. Without warning, he rips his shirt in half and throws it on the ground, continuing right where he left off. You marvel at his bare chest, his toned body revealed to you. You run your fingers down his chiseled abs, biting your lip in lust.

James raises your arms and stands you up in front of him, his eyes tracing over your figure. He searches for the zipper to your dress, and upon finding it, rips it down in one go, allowing the dress to fall to the floor, revealing your crimson lingerie set. Gorgeous. He gazes at the sight of your body for a mere second before standing up and lifting you into his arms.

He lays you down gently on your back underneath him. After taking a moment to admire you, he goes back to kissing you passionately, viciously nibbling over the skin on your neck. Your body writhes under his, begging for more.

And so he delivered. James pulls down your lace panties, exposing yourself to him. He gushes at your wetness, having barely touched you yet. He circles his fingers around your sensitive skin, making you mewl in pleasure. Dipping into your warmth, he pushes the tip of his finger inside you, making you gasp. He pushes deeper until his entire finger is deep inside. You grab a fistful of the Egyptian Cotton sheets and squeeze until your knuckles turn white.

"Fuck, you're so damn tight, bellezza."

You moan at the name. Bellezza. The way it rolls off his tongue so sexily makes your back arch. Growing eager, he picks up the pace, massaging the spot inside you that turns you weak with pleasure. As his fingers work over you, he feels your walls pulsing, signaling your imminent release.

It only takes a moment until you give in, a loud cry escaping your lips as you throw your head back onto the soft mattress beneath you. Your body goes limp, mouth slack with pleasure. James shifts back from the bed and unbuttons his suit trousers, his eyes locked on yours as he unzips them, yanking them down, revealing himself to you for the first time. His hungry eyes circle every inch of your body, taking mental notes, wanting to remember everything.

His size blows you away, clearly. It becomes challenging to take your eyes off of it as it sits between his legs, burning with the need to be deep inside of you. James creeps back on top of your body, kissing down your neck and chest. He nudges your legs open with his arms, spreading you out for him. He teases your entrance with the tip of his length, making you moan with anticipation.

Finally, he plunges into you, making you cry with pure pleasure. He pistons his length inside you, making you scream with pleasure. Nobody had ever made you feel like this, turned on in every way, in every inch of your body, except for James. You dig your perfectly manicured fingernails deep into his muscular back, which only ignites him more.

Overwhelmed with pleasure, you struggle to get the words out in between breathy moans, "James, I- I..."

Sensing your oncoming orgasm, his thrusts become erratic, pumping through you even harder. His movements become uneven, signaling his oncoming release, too. He growls a deep, animalistic growl as he feels your walls pulsing tightly around him while the tidal wave crashes over you, following his release shortly after.

His movements slow to a stop as he collapses next to you atop the now-wet sheets. Pulling out, he adjusts your limp head to his chest, a chill flowing throughout your body from the sweat beginning to cool. As your breaths begin to slow, you flutter your eyes shut, allowing sleep to wash over you.