100k good and bad news

Thank you for 100 k!! Im seriously so shocked that 100,000 people read this book and I want to cry- 👁💧👄💧👁
This is overwhelming.
I love you all so much thank you. It has been a life long dream of mine to make a Wattpad book that reaches a 100k !! :,))
I love you all so much thank you for everything.

Now for the bad ish news?
Well actually my requests has been blowing up (dms be sky rocketing-) and um... i need to say this before its too late. But this books final chapters are ahead. My exams are going to start from the next school year and seeing how this journey has went from February 2021 this journey has been so much fun but also really difficult. Especially on my final exams. I had the guilt of not posting a chapter in so long since i was so busy with exams and i dont wish for it to happen again. It really distracted and disturbed me. My next high school years will be one of my most important and I really wish to focus on the exams and not have any guilts yk?

But who knows if I do feel like it I will publish another book. Maybe a sequel oneshot book. But I do wish to complete this book soon..(theres still a few chaps left that need publishing first so ye.)
Im sorry My readers if this upsets you😭😭

I've been thinking about this since July.
😐 cause Before going to sleep replying to your comments was the best. But I mean I won't just leave the comments once this is complete. I will come back read those funny ass comments-

Dhesggayagaksoejw so rushed- im sorry Lmao-