Fishcl (request)

Thank you @LeafyBlossom for requesting this one shot!!😭✨ this is really unique and I know I haven't done any girl characters but there will be more later.

Also Fischle is on my main team.😌 she is amazing!
Also updates will be slower :) since My tests are going on and on till the 25 June hooray! After that updates will increase (⁄ ⁄•⁄ω⁄•⁄ ⁄)⁄ btw kinda short so uh soz

。┊ *·˚

‧₊ ˚ ՞.
˚.
. ˳
。┊ *·˚

‧₊ ˚ ՞.
˚.
. ˳
。┊ *·˚

‧₊ ˚ ՞.
˚.
. ˳

。┊ *·˚

‧₊ ˚ ՞.
˚.
. ˳

You watched as her blonde soft hair swayed from side to side gracefully. She was walking ahead just cause. It was now a the middle of the night and the two of you were at falcon coast, playing with the salty waters and gazing on the beautiful stars above you.

Fishle and you were best friends since forever. She was your partner in your long adventures and commissions. You were a pyro vision user so the two of worked pretty well together. Not only that, she has been there for you in your times of need. Although, her way of communicating may be a bit hard to understand at first ... but ITS OKAY YOU SOMEHOW ALWAYS UNDERSTAND...somehow..

Anyway, main thing is that the two of you are here is because you plan on confessing to her. Though it may be pretty for childhood best friends turn into lovers. "Romantic Love" is some what non existent in Fishles vocabulary. She may be a self proclaimed princess but she never seeked for a romantic partner. She has been asked out many times in really romantic and lovely ways but all of them lead to a long speech of rejection by her.
So quite obviously you were scared about what could happen now that you have no idea what her response is going to be.

Though it does make sense for her to not be in a relationship since she is so strong and independent on her own with Oz and her bow. She could defeat any sort of enemy that came at her. She does it gracefully with her bow too making her look incredibly skilled and professional while she was at it.

All this internal praising of the girl in front of you, made your cheeks turn completely red from love.
"What is that is occupying thy's mind?" Fischl looked straight in the eye at you.
"Uh- sorry it's nothing." You fiddled with your hands looking away, not really wanting to meet her eyes.

The salty sea water brushed upon the shore and on your feet. It did the same with Fischl. It was such a precious moment but all you did was look away .

"I know thy is thinking but Thy does not know what thy is thinking. Does one care to share?" She spoke with her posh and medieval accent.

"I..." you started shaking, holding your clothing and unable to think straight.

"I love you too." She sighed holding your hands and walking closer. The water splashed gently on to you. Your eyes widened and stared at the maiden in front of you.
"Thy has been in love, since the beginning." She smiled beautifully and suddenly everything became magical. The stars became brighter. The air was fresher and just everything was more relaxing.

You immediately slammed you lips against hers, to which she kissed back.
"I love you so much.."