☆ Venti ☆

My whole story got deleted 😀 around 500 words. Yeah I was pissed 😌
Any way~
May the wind be with you~
Fun fact, apparently im shorter then Venti-🧍‍♀️

Just updated cause I miss gendered some parts ahaha

・ . . ✦
. . . . . ✦
✦ ・ . • . •
• . . ✦

・ . . ✦
. . . . . ✦ ✦
・ . . ✦
. . . . . ✦
✦ ・ . • . •
• . . ✦

・ . . ✦
. . . . . ✦

Venti and you have been together for a while now. Recently you two moved in together in Monstadt. It was an apartment near Angel's Share of course. Even though you weren't home in Monstadt for long all the time. The two - three months you stayed always were the most special and amazing. Venti always stayed in Monstadt when you were around, he didn't even go to Dvalin. The Dragon forgave him all the time since Venti Treasured every moment of your mortal time.

Now you have just came back to Monstadt after 3 months in Liyue. It had been quite a while since you have been to Monstadt. You felt warm and familiar dandelion breeze kiss your cheeks as you took a deep breath of fresh air.

You walked along the streets of multiple houses and stalls. The cute buntings hanging from the windings and Philnamo Mushrooms sprouting in the corners.

You got out your key to your shared home and unlocked the wooden door, stepping inside the small yet cozy house.
'I guess he isn't home right now.' You pouted slightly to yourself. Your smile had now turned into a frown.
You went to your room, getting changed into a more comfortable and sleepy outfit. You walked to the chicken, I mean Kitchen! (Sorry Xiangling~) and started to prepare venti's Ratatouille. You knew he absolutely loved this (at least I hope he does cause its his dish tsk tsk)

After an hour it was fully done and you prepared the table, put the clean shiny glasses on the table, placing the forks and spoons.
You then sat down on the chair, placing you head on your hand. Waiting patiently for a cheerful bard to jump onto you at any moment.
"Ughhhh, he sure is taking a while." You slouched on your chair. Exhausted from all this.

Half an hour blew by, no sign. Then another hour. You decided eat your food by then and laid down on the couch reading. It would kill some time while you wait for your dearest boyfriend to arrive.
And so, another few hours flew by. It was midnight now. And tears started to form as you hugged your pillow waiting for barbatos to come home. Soon you bursted out crying. You missed him so much and today was the day you need him most and he isn't even there.

"Aww why are you crying?" Suddenly you felt slender arms wrap around your neck from the back.
"Son of a-" you turned around, suddenly there was a rush of anger making you smack his head with your head.
"HOW DARE YOU TAKE SO LONG!!" You screamed at him, grabbing his collar. Venti was taken aback by the sudden violence.
"Ehe~ i just happened to be with Dvalin~ sorryyyyy." He gave you his classic puppy dog eyes.
"I- mm...." you shuffled backwards in the bed making more space for him.
"Thats a bad excuse Venti..Its been so long since we were last together at home and you dare not come home!!" You pouted scolding him. Whereas he stared you, smiling vibrantly. You looked so gorgeous. He grabbed onto your waist, pulling you closer into his chest.
"Ehe~ I said sorryyy. Now how about a welcome kiss?" He looked into your eyes, doing another puppy dog eyes.
"No." You turned around instantly, making him now face your back. Now you wouldn't be guilt tripped by his adorable face.
Suddenly there was a gust of wind, you closed your eyes. Once you opened them, you saw venti in front of you.
"Did you seriously teleport to the other-side of the bed..?" You gave him a "🧍‍♀️" face.
"Oh come onnnn give me a kisssss."
"No. Your mean! Your so rude! You just left your *partner waiting for the entire day! No way! Hmph!"

This went on for a while, you kept tossing to face your back to him while he kept apologising. Venti's godly patience was running dry by now. He grabbed your shoulder, turning you around quickly and smashing his lips onto yours.
You were shocked slightly by the impact but melted into the kiss quickly.
"Ehe! You should've just let me kiss you! I know you like it!" He smiled, laughing slightly.
"Oh fineee." You smiled and hugged him tight, slowly drifting to long and fullfilling slumber.