☆ Chongyun (request) ☆

Thanks again @Butterrl3 for requesting another one shot! I got a few requests too so don't worry I'll get to it after I finish this one ✨✨

Btw, My Chongyun has a really good build but now Im too poor to ascend him above lvl 70 or any of my characters.. mora anyone?? Q-Q

Modern Highschool Au.👀 hope you like this.

. .
. . . . .
. • . •
• . .

. .
. . . . .
. .
. . . . .
. • . •
• . .

. .
. . . . .

He watched you talking to your friends, laughing and giggling about the conversation. Your laugh made his heart flutter with peace. Just seeing you happy from afar made him happy. He had fallen in love with you and even though he often got bullied by it from your ex, he was still happy to have fallen in love with you.

"Hey Icey, move it. And quit staring at my gf/bf/partner or you will regret it" his eyes spelled out death. Though Chongyun did not move an inch. He didn't even get scared right now. In fact, his chill and calm posture had turned pissed and heated.
"Y/N is not yours! You got dumped by them due to your possessive and disgusting behaviour as a boy friend, your just too much of a-"
SMACK
Chongyun dropped to the floor, A red mark left printed on his cheek. He looked up to now an angry monster.
"You should've watched your mouth b*st*rd!" Your ex shouted at the boy only to then be throwinv continuous attacks on Chongyun. Chongyun was put on an unfair disadvantage of being a foot shorter than him and to already be on the floor.

Groups of people started huddling up to see the fight.
No one helped. They just watched. Some were filming, some were cheering Your ex on and some were just watching. Soon you heard the news and immediately ran to the fight.

Once you arrived at the fight scene, your eyes betrayed by the horror in front of you.
Your fists clenched together in pure as you bit the insides of you cheek.
You pushed the people from side to side.

"Get off of him you jerk?!!" You ran up to your ex, pushing him away from Chongyun who looked at you in surprise.
"Y-Y/N? B-babe what are you doing here?" The once bully now looked at you in complete shame and guilt.
"Don't call me that?! Just go away! Your nothing but hindrance to my life!" You shouted coldly, kneeling down next to Chongyun to check if he was okay.
"Are you okay? Do you think you can stand up?" You whispered to Chongyun quietly as more and more people left the scene.
His ocean eyes looked at you in relief. You looked like an angel who came to rescue him from this nightmare.
"I.. yes I think so.." he tried to stand up, although failing to do so as he fell back to the concrete floor. His cheeks turned red in embarrassment.
Why do I keep messing up infront of them?!
He internally groaned to himself as again failed to get up due to the sheer pain.

"Oh no.. here." You kneeled down completely, offering your back to him.
"Come on, I'll help you to the nurses office." You spoke gently, making you less of a human and more of an angel.
"I.. thank you." He gave in to your kindness, and climbing onto your back. He then wrapped his arms around your neck as you started to get up and were on your way to the nurses office. There wasn't much people in the Hallways since class had started so no awkward stares here and there.

Once you arrived at the office, the nurse entrusted you to take care of the patient. You were highly respected by students and staff due to your grades/sports(f*ck this one for me) creativity etc. Teachers trusted you a lot.

Once the nurse left, you sat chongyun down on the bed and got the necessary ointments and medicine for him.

"Hope this doesn't hurt you too much." You said as you put some stuff on his wounds. It was pretty silent. Until you broke it by a question..
"Tell me Chongyun.. Why do the two of argue and fight so much?" You looked up at the boy whose cheeks turned red at the question. Oh great... how could he tell you???

"Your ex.. he hates me because Im annoying and I like things that he doesn't.." Chongyun continues to say lines of similar meaning you get it.
"And he hates me because I am in love with you." instantly Chongyun slapped his lips covering them in fear. How did he end up telling you the truth- he was doing well at first by making stupid excuses.

While Chongyun was panicking at his confession. You were hit by Cupids arrow with joy love and pure excitement. You have had a crush on Chongyun for so long. You always tried to remain calm and cool infront of him so you don't mess up. It was now an awkward silence since both parties were overwhelmed with emotions.

Suddenly, you broke the silence-
"I- I love you too!" You looked at him with bright sparkling eyes. Although for some reason, Chongyun didn't believe you. He found it difficult to believe that you loved him. That you, Y/N had fallen in love with him.
"Stop lying..I know you don't. Just stop it." He gritted his teeth with anger. How could someone lie such a serious thing to him!!
"Im not though! I really really love you!" You protested puffing your cheeks. Your hands on his knees clenched together. Cheeks turning red.
This was quite embarrassing on your point of view. How many times do you have to keep confessing?!

Although This time, Chongyun looked away, not believing you. He was upset and angry that you kept lying. He thought that you were just pitying him with your kindness. He didn't see the honesty that lay behind your eyes.

You bit your lips, consuming as much courage as possible...

SMACK!

You smacked your lips on his, making into a soft kiss. Well apart from the beginning. Chongyun was completely taken aback. YOU, Y/N WAS KISSING HIM?!! his cheeks were flushed and he took a while before he finally kissed you back.

After a few minutes, you finally pulled away. Mainly because of the loss of Breath. You were panting and so was Chongyun.
"I love you Chongyun! I really do!" You looked at his eyes, pleading to the lords for him to believe you.

"Me too.." and then he took the chance to kiss you again, on a now beautiful sunny day~