➳ Diluc

OMGGG THIS IS BY FAR ONE OF MY FAVOURITE REQUESTS EVERRR THANK YOU @gamerky FOR REQUESTING!

Enjoy this chapter <3 and my blessings goes to all of you to get either Childe or Venti~

。┊ *·˚

‧₊ ˚ ՞.
˚.
. ˳
。┊ *·˚

‧₊ ˚ ՞.
˚.
. ˳
。┊ *·˚

‧₊ ˚ ՞.
˚.
. ˳

His hair ruffled up in a very messy low ponytail. He clutched his pen as he saw the pile of documents beside him. It truly made his blood boil. Usually Diluc never had this much work but recently most of his assistants has been on holiday making him do all the paperwork himself.
He grumbled as he read the new sheet of paper. It was about how some rich folk wants to order a huge amount of Dandelion wine. But by this point, Diluc couldn't care less.

You on the other hand was having a great day, you finished all you commissions extremely quickly. Saved a few citizens from being attacked by some hillichurls and even got to have Barbaras new spicy energy drink! So now all you were doing was waking to Dawn winery, to see your boyfriend. You were more then excited since you and Diluc don't hang out as much as you used too and you really did miss him.

You entered the mansion, asking Adeline where diluc was.
"Oh, Master Diluc is currently at the top office. Though, He hasn't come out of his room all day." Adeline spoke quite worried about Diluc which you nodded and also got a little worried.
You thanked Adeline for telling you all this information and headed up stairs. The hall was completely and You could feel a stormy aura coming out of Diluc's Office.
It almost threw you off and made you hesitant to go in. But as the brave and powerful knight you are, you plucked up the courage, twisting the door knob and bursted through the door. Not really caring about the door knock thing.

"Hey Diluc! How are you?"

You ran up to the now stiff man Who had just got spooked.
"I'm busy right now." He replied sternly, regaining his posture. Grabbing another sheet, skim reading it. Grabbing his hair tighter on the left hand. You pouted slightly to yourself since he really just ignored your question and didn't even bother talking to you properly. But you let out a sigh and walked closer to the rather fancy table.
"Ah, I see. Well I can help. I can do fifty percent. You can do fifty percent!" You were about to section the piles up rolling your sleeves ( if you didn't wear sleeves then.. )