First kiss / head cannons.

Guys Im just gonna announce that this will hopefully be my last head canon before I finally start with the requests that are a month old. I've done my science test sooo please just pray for me that I get a good score.. It's actually so important. Also I have kinda abandoned one of the requests cause it went against the rules and it was so heavily focused on specific gender it is a bit of a hassle to change it completely. Im sorry to that person I couldn't do your request. Please ppl, check my R U L E s

Its the first chapter of this book! :) I don't wanna fling your requests away.

Anyway enjoy Author chans rushed af head canons for the second time in a row.

。┊ *·˚

‧₊ ˚ ՞.
˚.
. ˳
。┊ *·˚

‧₊ ˚ ՞.
˚.
. ˳
。┊ *·˚

‧₊ ˚ ՞.
˚.
. ˳
。┊ *·˚

‧₊ ˚ ՞.
˚.
. ˳
。┊ *·˚

‧₊ ˚ ՞.
˚.
. ˳

Kaeya
• you were messing around with another adventurer in Monstadt
• the other adventurer was obviously flirting with you but you hadn't realised.
• Kaeya saw the two of you and instantly felt a sudden fire burning in his chilly body.
• the two of you had just become a couple recently but you hadn't announced it fully yet as only a few people knew.
• "Babe! Jean requested to be seeing you!" Kaeya interrupted your conversation with the other fellow adventurer.
• "Oh! Okay!" You followed Kaeya while waving to the adventurer. You saw an angry Kaeya making you curious at what was going on.
• Once the two of you reached the square where the Monstadt BarbaTos statue was located he stopped in his tracks.
• you looked at him, confused at why he stopped.
• "Y/N.. please don't talk to that guy again.." he told with a stern tone.
• "What on earth why-"
•he cut you off and smashed his lips against yours.
• "Because he definitely likes you and I wont take it lightly my dear~"

Diluc
• the two of you were in his office, which had one large desk with book shelfs and then a comfy sofa with a coffee table.
• you were reading a book by me cause why not.
• while diluc was going through some dumb shit documents.
• you were incredibly busy with this and was enjoying it. And Diluc seemed to have notice that.
• "Y/N." He called out but no response.
• "Y/N" he called out again.
• he sighed knowing you didn't hear him and decided ti get off of his chair and go to you.
• he was now in front of you and towering over you.
• you noticed the suddenly shadow and looked up.
• "Oh Diluc! What are you doing? You can sit down you know." You smiled warmly.
• the two of you m dating but he always had a tint of blush when you smiled.
• his knee was on the sofa, leaning down with his arms beside you.
• You saw him leaning closer and blushed, leaning back automatically, until u hit the back rest.
• "Can I kiss you Y/N?" He asked with an innocent face, though there was a blush in his face too.
• You nodded in reply.
• he softly landed his lips upon yours and shared a peaceful kiss.
• Once the two of you were having a blissful moment, you were interrupted by none other But the cavalry captain of the knights of Favonious, since Kaeya decided to swing the door open pretttyyyy loudly.
• Lets say, Diluc and Kaeya ran a marathon, leaving you to laugh at the scene .

Venti
• you sat under the great tree of wind rise, watching the stars, resting after a long day.
• Venti was on the branches playing his lyre, to his lover, you.
• Until he slipped and fell off.
• Gladly he was an anemo archon and so he was floating amongst the air upside down.
• you laughed since he was right in front of you, inches apart.
• "You clumsy idiot." You told him playfully.
• he smiled, then pulled your face closer for a kiss.

Xingque
• you were talking to a guy in the library of Liyue harbour, about who knows what but it definitely seemed like the two of you were having fun.
• Xingque was also there, in fact he was the reason why you were here.
• the two of you were hanging out and as always Xingque had to make a stop at the library.
• he walked closer to you and pulled you towards him and glared at the guy.
• "Im done picking my book my liege, lets go." He told you rather coldly.
• "Oh- ok, see ya (random dudes name)!" You waved happily at the person the followed Xingque to wherever he dragged you too.
• "you okay..?" You asked nicely, noticing the two of you were in a rather secluded spot in Liyue.
• "I'm not.." he told you sadly.
• "Why-" you were cut of by a book next to your face and a kiss.
• you were frozen at first but then melted into the kiss.
• he pulled away and smiled happily interwining his hands with yours.
• " But now i am."

Xiao
• The first kiss the two of you shared was not known by you at first actually.
• Once when the two of you were camping the wild of Juhyeon Karst.
• Your were deep asleep, all cute and peaceful.
• Xiao sat beside you, unable go sleep.
• Soon his eyes landed on you and he instantly started blushing furiously.
• he has liked you for a longgg time now but refuses to tell you as he does not want lose you.
• he held his face knowing he was blushing.
• he then looked at you again, noticing you peaceful face.
•without realizing he leaned forward and mmmwah. He kissed you.
• he pulled away immediately.
• his face was like blanched tomatoes and he felt like he was going to explode.
• He laid down next to you and was convinced he was not going to get any sleep after what he had just done. He wasn't even going to admit that he loved to kiss you.
• but he did fall asleep though, holding you tight that is.
• next morning, he was the first to wake up so you had no idea what happened.