☆ Childe/Ajax ☆

Finally reached Level 42.
Inspired by A comic I saw on Pinterest yet seems like I forgot to save. I know, FML. Also this took a while cause my motivation was lowwww.

. .
. . . . .
. • . •
• . .

. .
. . . . .
. .
. . . . .
. • . •
• . .

. .
. . . . .

Flashback to this morning

"Heyyyyy Y/NNNNNN." Childe Cried, running towards you in the streets of Liyue. You turned around, making you dress and hair flow amongst the wind due to the movement (Cause duh)
"Tartaglia.." you mumbled under your breath, looking at the tall tree running towards you. "Oh hey, Childe, what are you doing here?" Paimon chirped with her high pitched voice. She didn't really trust Childe but since he had the most amazing thing in the world, mora, she would usually agree to co operate.
"Wait aren't you supposed to be in Sheznaya..?" You asked calm and confidently. Standing straight, looking up (or down depending on your height sorry) at the 11th Harbinger.

"It got so boring over there thoughhhhhhh." He moaned, dragging the 'h'.
"Oh thats too bad." You turned away along with Paimon and were about to walk away. Until, you felt some weight on your Shoulder from the back and arms wrapping by your neck.
"Oh come on~ Let me come with you for today Comrade!Or even tomorrow, I can help you out, we can. Even spar together. Just like our promise." Childe spoke close to your soft ears. A wide blush spread through your cheeks. Though, you still maintained a calm and cool posture.
"You may only if you take care of mora." You spoke and Paimon agreed nodded her head. Since the two of you were about to head to Monsdate, you would obviously end up using tons of mora since Paimon has a black hole in her stomach.
"Alright then Comrade~"

And now, you are in Bright crown mountains, looking up at the starry skys.
Paimon snoring quiet yet at the same time, loudly.
You were at ease, with the free wind brushing your skin.
It was all peaceful...

"Boo!" Childe sneaked up behind you like a 5 year old.
"AHK!" You jumped on your seat.
"Childe! You scared the life out of me!" Your head turned back. Glaring at the boy behind you.
"Pfft, you actually fell for it! BAHHAAHAHAHAH" Now the idiot is roaring in laughter. Wow.
"Oi! Shhhh! Paimon's sleeping!" You leaned close to him, using your index finger and placing that on your mouth. Indicating him to shut up.
"Only if we do something! I'm boredddddddddddd." He whined.
"I- never mind ok ok go on." You gave up on asking why he is so into negotiating with everything.
"Lets play.. (insert name of this game that I don't know the name of, nor how to explain it.)" Childe suggested and you nodded lightly.
"Oh, and if I win you will do something I say, vias versa."
You nodded and your eyes sparkled at the thought.

♡ ♡ ♡ MORA ♡ ♡ ♡

"Ok I'll start.."

And thus, for the next fourty minutes, the two of you have been at it to make the other one cry in defeat. Until you made a stupid mistake and crushed into a tragic defeat from Childe.

You were now Internally crying at the thought of how much mora you lost.
The pain, was real..

"So? What do you want? A handicap fight?" You looked at the boy who was filled to the brim with joy.
"I was thinking that too.. but I want something else Y/N." He smirked at you, looking at your adorable face with the corner of his eyes.
"Huh?" You returned a dumb founded look to the sparkling harbinger.
"I want a kiss." He inched closer you while your face turned into a Juheyeon Chilli.
"What in the! No no no no! You'll get the wrong idea!!" You tried to fight back. If he realises you like no, love him romantically so deeply you would literally die out of embarrassment. You thought that he liked other people. He always says to about this special comrade of his and how much he loves them. Though, you being the dense person you are, you thought it someone else. Not you.

"Why, is there someone else out there you don't want me to get the wrong idea of?" He shot back at you, his hands landing on your waist.

"Well no- but!" You persisted.
"But? Its part of your promise, don't tell me your one to go back on your promise~" he looked at you straight in the eyes.
You knew there was no escape to this rascal.
You mustered all your courage and kissed him on the lips as fast as you could. Of course you enjoyed it but your Pride mattered most to your brain.
Though, his hand ended up behind your head, grasping onto your hair.
He held you into a long kiss.
Your heart was pounding as you held onto his shirt trying to pull away.

As both of you were at the verge of running out of air, he finally let you go, you turned away from him immediately.

He held your hand tight with a large grin on his face.

"Hehe, your too cute."