➳ ALBEDO (Request)

AYYY ALBEDOOO.
Yes Im back to doing requests again! Woop woop. Thank you @LittleBlue167 for your request which is almost 2 months late.. :,)
Also ya gurl spent writing in a span of almost two weeks. So if its shit forgive thy.
Enjoy~
┊ ┊ ┊⋆。 ┊ ┊ ┊ ┊
┊ ⋆。 ┊ ┊ ┊ ┊⋆。┊ ༊*·˚
┊ ┊ ┊ ┊ ┊ ┊
┊ ‧₊ ༉ ┊ ˚✩ ┊ ๑՞.
┊ ₊˚.༄ ┊
✩. ੈ♡˳
┊ ┊ ┊⋆。 ┊ ┊ ┊ ┊
┊ ⋆。 ┊ ┊ ┊ ┊⋆。┊ ༊*·˚
┊ ┊ ┊ ┊ ┊ ┊
┊ ‧₊ ༉ ┊ ˚✩ ┊ ๑՞.
┊ ₊˚.༄ ┊
✩. ੈ♡˳
┊ ┊ ┊⋆。 ┊ ┊ ┊ ┊
┊ ⋆。 ┊ ┊ ┊ ┊⋆。┊ ༊*·˚
┊ ┊ ┊ ┊ ┊ ┊
┊ ‧₊ ༉ ┊ ˚✩ ┊ ๑՞.
┊ ₊˚.༄ ┊
✩. ੈ♡˳
┊ ┊ ┊⋆。 ┊ ┊ ┊ ┊
┊ ⋆。 ┊ ┊ ┊ ┊⋆。┊ ༊*·˚
┊ ┊ ┊ ┊ ┊ ┊
┊ ‧₊ ༉ ┊ ˚✩ ┊ ๑՞.
┊ ₊˚.༄ ┊
✩. ੈ♡˳
┊ ┊ ┊⋆。 ┊ ┊ ┊ ┊
┊ ⋆。 ┊ ┊ ┊ ┊⋆。┊ ༊*·˚
┊ ┊ ┊ ┊ ┊ ┊
┊ ‧₊ ༉ ┊ ˚✩ ┊ ๑՞.
┊ ₊˚.༄ ┊
✩. ੈ♡˳

You were a sophisticated and a very organised person. Things had to be nicely ordered and minimalistic. Unlike the chief alchemist, Albedo, you made sure your work space had little to noting so you could work in peace. You were a professional alchemist, your abilities were sharp and well thought out. Unlike Sucrose and Albedo who strikes an experiment the moment a thought comes to mind, you plan out every single possibility. Do to previous experiences, you don't easily just mix some chemicals and hope for the best. Your vision was in fact hydro, which suited you quite well and You were a skilled marksman from birth. (This is the kind of personality im working on, cause i started making routines for me self)

Currently you were in your office, currently trying to finish a pile of documents that manage to stack up in the course of two weeks. You had been at this for hours. It was common since it was just knightly duties. You sighed and continued reading until you heard a knock.

"Come in." You answered and looked at the door.
"Oh Sir Albedo!" You stood up immediately in shock.
"Hello there Y/N. If its alright, please may you come with me to my room, I would like to try this experiment on you." He said in a calm manner. Like as if that was a calm order.

"Wait- what the- why would you want to test the experiment on me???" You stood, taken a back by his, in your opinion, the most stupidest question he has ever asked.
"There is no one else in the head quarters who is also an alchemist. I wouldn't dare do an experiment on a maid. Plus, fret not. it wont be of any harm to you as I have already tried it." He stood at the same position, same poker normal face. Like as if this wasn't suspicious..
"Are you okay? You got a fever..?" You stood there like the standing emoji.
"Indeed yes, I have been rather well recently." You sighed knowing he wouldn't budge and as well you began to get curious at what he had in store.
"Alright then. Lets see if you kill me or not." You stated casually and walked past him And then heading to his office.
Albedo stood there for a brief moment, his heart started beating way too fast after you walked past him. He clenched his shirt tightly and then started following you.

The Hall ways was nice and quiet. You began to feel awkward. It was normal for you to do so to be completely honest. You started fiddling with your fingers wishing to arrive To Albedos Laboratory soon.
"Don't worry, we are just there." You started at him with curious eyes .
'Did I speak aloud my thoughts or something? How did he know! Weirdo...'
You thought to your self and continued walking.

Soon you arrived at him laboratory, and he handed you a spare white coat.
"Here, Just in case of any spills, the potion you are going to be using stains quite well."
You took the coat with a nod.
"Thanks." You smiled and began to wonder around as Albedo started to prepare everything.

"You can sit down, Im about to hand in the potion, so far I believe the duration of this around 1-2 hours." He spoke as you sat down.
"Excuse me what?? 1-2 hours?? Thats so long!" You protested, now wondering even more about what was in that, rather beautiful potion.
"You agreed did you not." He said rather brutally.
"Grr.." you muttered.
"Anyways here you are." He handed you the potion and your faces were inches apart.
"Ah..thanks." You moved Back holding the potion. You glaced at his radiant face and then chugged the potion down your throat.

"That tasted surprisingly good, thanks." You spoke.

He began to then order you around to see what happened. Many rigorous experiments were help, during the span of 2 hours. It was now sunset and you slumped on the couch in his office. Exhausted. The experiment confirmed that this specific potion, increased your reflexes and daily judgement.

"Motherfuccker..." you mumbled under your breath.
"Thats really rude." Albedo replied to which you yelped in surprise.
"WHEN DID YOU GET HERE?!" You screamed from the top of your lungs.
"Please calm down, I got you something to eat from good Hunter." He handed the package and sat next to you. You sat up as well, but you were wayyy too tired to eat. So as soon as you sat up to eat, instantly your torso fell back, but instead of the soft couch landing, you felt a firm hand grab on to you.
"You can just let me rest on the couch, Albedo." You smiled at him making his heart skip a beat. In that moment he pecked your lips faster then whales when they saw Jean summer skin.
The kiss might have been short but it was extremely delicate.
"I-" you were ✨speechless✨
"Just rest in my arms, we can talk later." He smiled, he had a blush form on to his pale cheeks but held you tight in his arms.
"But you just kissed me?! At least confess!" You protested while being at his arms. As if you were going to be able to rest after such an event.
"I love you Y/N." He blushed more but smiled looking at your gorgeous face with delight.
"Andddd..?" You smirked.
"And..?"
"UGH! Tell me to be your girlfriend genius!" You rolled your mesmerising eyes.
To which Albedo &started to laugh.
"Haha..fine then, will you be my girlfriend for life?" He cupped your face.
You giggled at his confession.
You were so exhausted today, you definitely needed this unexpected surprise.

"Yes I will."