➳ ✨Kazuha✨final chap

Ayyy this is a nice chap to end the book with right? Everyone wanted this so yayayayayayayayyyyyy✨👄✨

This journey meant a lot to me fellas i love you. Mmmmwah
This chapters okayishly long. And yes I made a word.
It was great having this book . AND ITS FINALLY COMPLETED WOOP WOOPP WE DID IT FOLKS

 AND ITS FINALLY COMPLETED WOOP WOOPP WE DID IT FOLKS

      ┊     ┊⋆。  ┊     ┊    ┊    ┊┊ ⋆。 ┊     ┊      ┊     ┊⋆。┊   ༊*·˚┊      ┊     ┊      ┊     ┊    ┊┊      ‧₊ ༉   ┊     ˚✩     ┊    ๑՞

。┊ *·˚

‧₊ ˚ ՞.
˚.
. ˳
。┊ *·˚

‧₊ ˚ ՞.
˚.
. ˳
。┊ *·˚

‧₊ ˚ ՞.
˚.
. ˳
。┊ *·˚

‧₊ ˚ ՞.
˚.
. ˳
。┊ *·˚

‧₊ ˚ ՞.
˚.
. ˳
。┊ *·˚

‧₊ ˚ ՞.
˚.
. ˳
。┊ *·˚

‧₊ ˚ ՞.
˚.
. ˳
。┊ *·˚

‧₊ ˚ ՞.
˚.
. ˳

"They.. are just so cute... what should I do.."
Kazuha sighed as he spoke to Beidou.
"Chill out. Just tell them your feelings And it will all be good. You should have a drink! Relax with your captain." Beidou laughed and poured herself another drink. But Kazuha only smiled and stood up.
"I'd like to go on the docks and maybe walk around for a bit."
Beidou nodded, approving his decision and waved him a good bye l only to then chug down the rum.

Kazuha's swayed softly across his face. The fresh Liyue breeze reminded him of Inazuma yet again. He so longed to go back to mother land. He clasped his burnt hand and walked down the docks and onto the rocks of Guyun Stone forest.
He continued to walk until he arrived to the beautiful tree. (the telepoint place)

He was enjoying the silence. So much has been happening these days. He left his home land. Became a wanted criminal? Then became a member of the crux fleet. Only to then fall in love with You, the most amazing person he has ever seen.
He sat on one of the branches on the the tree, looking deep into the sunset.
"Kazuha?" The sudden call of his name gave him a large heart attack. Make him lose his balance.
"WOAH CAREFUL!!" You screamed in panic. Flashing to him up the tree with your electro vision. Holding his hand and pulling him towards you.

"Y-Y/N!!" He was as red as his stripe on his hair.
"What??? Im telling you to be careful...?" You looked at him confused face. But then noticing his red face you smirked inching closer.
"Ohohoho did you think I was going to do something~" you teased the poor fella. you didn't tease him because you thought he liked you but instead you thought he just got red easily when someone is too close to him, you found it rather adorable.

"I- what?! No!" Kazuha protested looking away from you.
"You definitely thought of something~" you continued to tease the man, your faces closing up.
He looked away, you noticed his sharp jawline.
"I did not think of anything" he continued to protest against your words and you smiled.
"Alright, Alright." You finally let go of him and sat beside him instead. Now the two of you were sitting down on the branch comfortably.
"What are you doing anyway? Making a poem?" You asked him.
"Oh. No not really. I came here to just um not think of something."
"Oh? What's bothering you? You know you tell me anything." You smiled causing the boy to blush fiercely yet again.

He came here to stop thinking about you. And now your here whats the matter. What was he supposed to say?? He wanted to just say the truth.
He couldn't lie.

"I.. um.. well.." there it was again. He was unable to compose him self. He was always calm. To anyone and everyone he met. But only to you was he unable to control himself.
"Whats wrong?? Your all red!! Oh my archons! What to do what to do!!" You panicked thinking he was having a stroke on this warm liyue day.

"No no! I- im fine." He managed to stammer out.
"Then whats wrong..? Your not like your self Today." You questioned looking at him in the eye.

It was silence after that. You were confused. He was always like this to you. You had seen how calm and gentle he was with others but when you came he would just change?
It saddened you since you fell for him ages ago and you wanted to be with him but he would just go silent like now.

"I.. um.. ok.. you don't have to tell me..." your face was now gloomy. Kazuha's heart was going pitter patter pitter patter-
"I'll see you later then.." you jumped off the branch.
"W-Wait! Where are you going?!" He followed you. He could tell he was the reason for that dull sad look in your eyes.
"Huh? I mean I could tell I wasn't making you feel any better so I suppose I think its best to just leave. I want you to feel better and all." You spoke. Biting your lips. You felt so hurt at since you thought he didn't trust you enough.

"You shouldn't do that to your lips.."he mumbled. But it was loud enough for you to hear.
"Excuse me what-" you were interrupted with him gently holding your hand and pulling you towards him.
And you guessed it. He made the first move for once and kissed you. You were extremely shocked by this.
And it wasn't a short kiss. No.
But soon. He was loosing his breath and finally pulled away.
"I-" you looked at him with wide eyes.
"I- um- I couldn't stand you being sad...and you looked so beautiful at that moment too.." he was incredibly flustered too.
"But- that wasn't the only reason you kissed me right?" You asked him softly, your cheeks were warm now.
"I.." he clenched his fists and looked at you straight in the eyes. Taking a DEEEP breath. And then..
"I- I AM IN LOVE WITH YOU Y/N AND I WAS UPSET BECAUSE I WAS THINKING ABOUT YOU! YOUR SO AMAZING AND-" he stopped when he saw you leap onto his body, squeezing him so tightly. He could hear soft tears. Was this a sign of rejection?? He thought.
All that courage seemed to start dying.
"Im...sniff.. I love you too!!" You sobbed with happiness.
"Wh-why are you crying?!!!" Kazuha panicked and and rubbed your back.
"I.. I was so scared you didn't want to talk to me and so hurt but Im so Happy nowwww" you sobbed as you squeezed him so tightly.
"Ahahah of course. Now stop crying. I wish to do something." He comforted you and then the two of you looked into each other's eyes.
"Huh? What is it?"
And then he inched closer but stopped when there was barely any gap between your lips.
"Can I?" He smiled and asked you for consent. For a shy quiet guy, he was pretty into kissing. Which made a giggle escape your mouth.
"Of course you can." You smiled and soon he closed the gap.

Finally. A time where the waters were calm and gentle. There was a feeling of glorious freedom and peace.