important announcement +headcannons

Hello my lovelies!! :)  how are you? Doing good? Hope so! Spring has now arrived (like properly) aka cheery blossoms! Woo!!

Also I wrote this a while a ago since I just wanna say Imma start ignoring requests since yall really don't abide by the rules. 🥲😭 I seriously don't get why yall can't just be satisfied with this book being gender neutral and no smut..😩 I didn't wanna post this but my pms (dms) are flooded to smut requests. Like sorry I cant do Childe x Reader 18 +😭

Anyway some head canons cause uh, why not? 🥸💅 date edition btw

。┊ *·˚

‧₊ ˚ ՞.
˚.
. ˳
。┊ *·˚

‧₊ ˚ ՞.
˚.
. ˳
。┊ *·˚

‧₊ ˚ ՞.
˚.
. ˳
。┊ *·˚

‧₊ ˚ ՞.
˚.
. ˳
Kaeya
° This man took you to somewhere fancy. LIKE FANCY.
• expensive wine / drink? Hell ye. Fancy outfits? Duh!  hotel? Trivago.
° kaeya was actually very smooth when he asked you out for a date.
• it (conversation) went like
° "im such a piece of trash" you commented after doing a minor inconvenience to kaeya
"Y/N, as an environmental activist and respectful civilian of Monstadt I feel obligated to pick you up. 7 okay?"
"That..That was smooth." Indeed you too were surprised by Kaeya's action.
• but the dinner was sooo good , and the two of you took lots of pictures.
° he really made you feel special and made sure you had an amazing day.
• 10/10 perfect for the warm summer and a fancy classy night.

Diluc
° This dude took you to a natural beautiful garden filled with beautiful fruits and plants.
• The two of you wore more warm and summer outfits.
° his definition of warm summer date outfit was actually just a white suit. He definitely looked professional. His hair was tied up in a high ponytail too.
• You wore really summer fashion, nothing fancy just casual unlike your boyfriend...
° the food was delicious, with strawberry tarts and Chocolate cakes with icey non alcoholic beverages.
• 10/10 a cute date garden date for sure.

Venti
° Windrise, Venti has a cider at hand, you have a god.
• The two of you chatted, danced played games, took naps etc.
° he pulled your hair and you pushed him into the stream behind the tree.
• you both ate apple cake that you had to make since the archon can not bake what so ever.
° Venti even played songs and created new ones about you and him.
• How did he invite you? Simple.
° "Say... would you like to go on a date?"
• To which you blushed and smiled and said the obvious yes.
° 10/10 a playful date for sure.

Zhongli
• A stroll around Liyue Harbour.
° He talks about the past histories and the two of you go to Local restaurants and chat endlessly.
• You tease him a lot. Like a lot. He even blushes a few times.
° you kissed him once you were at the bottom of Bubu Pharmacy and he responded with:
• "I.. I did not expect that.." he held his face and didn't look at you in the eye to which you only chuckled.
° He had a stain of a tint of pink on his cheeks
• Since Zhongli was not used to this romance you usually took the first step.
° The two of held hands all day. Not wanting to ever let go of each other.
• after you kisses him, he gave you multiple pecks on the head or the cheek. Rarely on the lips but he did kiss you.
° 10/10, best for the chatty and flinging your money every where.

Scaramouche
• He asked you on a date
•it was rather hard for him to do so as he was EXTREMELY nervous and his ego was really pulling him down.
°but he loves you so of course he mustard up some courage and asked you out.
• He acted VERY grumpy and all tsundere when asking you but you knew what this mushroom was like so you shurgged it off.
• the two of you went to a nice scenic spot.
° having a lovely picnic and a pretty cool chat.
• He kissed you a LOT
°They were usually small pecks on the lips and sometimes on the cheek.
• He barely complimented you, again, ego..
°but of course you teased and seeing him blush was amazing.
• 10/10 you get to tease and see him blush a Lot!!

┊   ┊   ┊   ┊
┊    ┊   ┊  ✧・゚
┊   ┊    ✧・゚
┊  ✧・゚
✧・゚┊   ┊   ┊   ┊
┊    ┊   ┊  ✧・゚
┊   ┊    ✧・゚
┊  ✧・゚
✧・゚┊   ┊   ┊   ┊
┊    ┊   ┊  ✧・゚
┊   ┊    ✧・゚
┊  ✧・゚
✧・゚┊   ┊   ┊   ┊
┊    ┊   ┊  ✧・゚
┊   ┊    ✧・゚
┊  ✧・゚
✧・゚

Dw luvs, Im making a 10k special and I will start catching up on requests <3