☆ Xiao ☆

Xiao's banner just came out peoples Wish me luck. Btw, I am on rank 37 and I Still don't have any five stars🥲
Anyways, here blessings
And enjoy ~

 Btw, I am on rank 37 and I   Still don't have any five stars🥲 Anyways, here blessings And enjoy ~

. .
. . . . .
. • . •
• . .

. .
. . . . .

The warm Liyue breeze kissed your cheek as you sat on the roof top of Wangshu Inn. It was comfortable to say the least. You had been exhausted from all the commissions you had received. By the time you had finished the tasks, the sun had already set. Wanshu Inn was nearby to the hillichurl camp you had just destroyed so, it was convenient for you to be here. But that wasn't the only reason. You mostly just wanted to meet someone. One you held dear to your heart. Your however not sure if they felt the same.
"What if he does like me? Oh Barbatos I hope he does.. then we can start dating. Then again. He is an adepti...soo he probably has seen someone better. He is hot after all.." Instantly a crimson blush contagiously spread across you face. Your body squinted together. Indeed, you had fallen in love with Xiao, The vigilante Yaksha, Conquerer of Demons, your crush. Though you wouldn't admit it and say it to anyone. Especially Paimon. She would definitely go wild and tell it to the whole of Teyvat if possible.
"Ohhh, Gods, what should I do?" You whispered staring of at the moonlight.

"What do you mean?" You flinched hard at the familiar voice.
"Oh Xiao, hey, um here." You scooted to the side patting the rooftop tiles so the boy could sit next to you.
"Sorry, I didn't see you there." You were quite embarrassed to be frank, but also making a random excuse to cover that up. It was starting show as you bit your soft lips (or rough like mine cause I have a bad habit of biting them 😘)
"Thats okay, why did you say that anyway? Is there something bothering you? Or is this someone? I again, I can deal with them for you if your uncomfortable Y/N." Xiao was worried for you, if it was a person, he was more then willing to teach them a lesson (violence is not the answer..its the solution) especially because yaksha boi, has fallen in love with you. A person who isn't even from Teyvat. And so.. being the possessive adepti he is, he isn't willing to have anyone lay a finger on you
(s/c) skin.

"No.. nothing like that.." you shake off the subject but He starts to get more worried.
"Y/N is everything alright?"
He looked into your (e/c) eyes, worrysome.

"Yep, everything is alright. Im just star gazing ya know?" You smiled, sparkling like a crystal butterfly. A small blush rained on the adepti's cheek, soon to be covered by his own hand. Looking away from your gorgeous face (yes you gorgeous )

Suddenly, there was a large mask resting on your face.
"Xiao?" You asked kuriously. (The amazing kurious kamera event)
Since you couldn't see anything, you didn't feel him kiss the masks lips. For some reason he already felt happier kissing his own mask.

This wasn't the first time he did this to you though. In fact, he did this quite often to you. Every time you asked. He just says
"Nothing, the mask just looks good on you face"
Or a
"As an Adepti, I felt kurious to do so" yeah, that was only used once but one time too many.

"Xiao?" You spoke his name again. This time, he took the mask off delicately from your face.
"Hm? Oh nothing." He shrugged it off and tried to keep a straight face, though really his heart was about to explode like a bomb.
"Why do you always do that!" You talked back. Your posture straightening, and voice rising. Your patience had ran dry today, so you were tired and didn't want to keep being under the bush.
"You always put the mask on for a good two minutes and ghen when I ask why! You have the audacity to say its nothing!" You were a tad bit overreacting but.. your mind was fixed on the thought of why he does that.
"Y/N your overreacting for no reason. I said its nothing, so its nothing!" He was getting more and more embarrassed. He could never tell you. Like never. His adepti pride will be destroyed. Especially since he is too scared to lose your friendship.
"Grr...what the hell! Ugh! fine! So Be it!" You stood up. Frustration taking control of you.
"Um! Y/N your leaving?!" His heart breaking the thought of you leaving on bad terms with him. Especially, since it was him.
You didn't bother to answer to him. Again, you were pissed, so you weren't really thinking.
You started to walk away from him. Carefully walking through the roof tiles.
In a blink of an eye, a flow of anemo energy, and you see Xiao in front of you. Too close. Way too close.
"I'll.." he held onto your two hands (Or one sorry..) "i'll show you but you must close your eyes." You looked into his eyes. You had transformed from a human, to a pyro slime. "But then I won't know!" You protested, holding onto his hands tighter. Your anger had been replaced with embarrassment? Or love? Or shyness? You didn't know anymore. Not that it mattered either.

"Y/N. Please? An adepti doesn't lie."

You nodded slightly closing your eyelids. Adrenaline rushing through your bones.
It was the exact same for Xiao. He was nervous. Yet so excited.

Soon enough, you felt something soft on lips.
"Wait what the-" your eyes shot open and he instantly pulled away.

"I- um." He looked away. Xiao looked so soft and gentle when he was with you.
"Pfft. So you wanted to kiss me this whole time?" You teased. Though you looked confident, you were in fact very excited. Your heart was racing and you were about to explode like jumptie dumpties.

You held his hand tight, intertwining your fingers with his.

"There you guys are! C'mon! The chef made some almond tofu!" Paimon shouted, she hadn't realised that this was a romantic and private moment. But you didn't mind really.

"You heard her Xiao! Lets go!"
"Yes Y/N." He smiled warmly at you and took your lead to Wangshu's restaurant.

You could say this was a first date.

・ . . ✦
. . . . . ✦
✦ ・ . • . •
• . . ✦

・ . . ✦
. . . . . ✦

Hope yall enjoyed this. Its my first time and its already kinda cliche and not the best but it was fun so yeah :) thanks for reading up to here! Feel free to request!