➳ Diluc <3 (request)

Thank you so much @fresyani I love this request and i hope you love this too :)

Btw It was Diluc's birthday not too long ago so yeah..👀✨✨

。┊ *·˚

‧₊ ˚ ՞.
˚.
. ˳
。┊ *·˚

‧₊ ˚ ՞.
˚.
. ˳
。┊ *·˚

‧₊ ˚ ՞.
˚.
. ˳
。┊ *·˚

‧₊ ˚ ՞.
˚.
. ˳

You sat at the couch all relaxed and cozy. Your hot drink on your hand and a new book that Lisa had just recommended, you didn't bother opening it yet since you realised you might have to get some goods and maybe a sticky honey roast from Monstadt. It had been a pretty tiresome day since you had to do a lot of commissions. There seemed to be a disaster in Dragonspine and only S tier rank adventurers could go to the mission since the further up you go in Dragonspine the more dangerous it gets.
While thinking about your day a flash of an old memory had appeared, where there was a small child, fiery red hair and to what you could only remember was he was shorter then you back then. This small memory of this boy always appeared out of no where but you could never see his face. It pissed you off to be fair.

Soon you looked at the time and realised its best to leave and go shopping now before you get toooo tired. You got dressed into your normal attire and left your gorgeous apartment.

You could hear the bards singing from all sorts of little shops and taverns. The casual dogs greeting you and normal kids saying hi. You were quite popular in Monstadt since you were one of the most strongest adventurers out there. You even get discounts here and there.

"Y/N! Hey! You want to get some wind wheel asters? I just got them fresh today!" Flora asked to which you smiled.
"Ooo, lets see.." you proceeded to look at all the flowers and nodded.
"Yes please I'd love to get come!" You smiled and of course Flora did so too. She carefully made it into a beautiful bouquet while you paid her the money.
"Thanks Flora! See you later!" You waved her goodbye and as soon as you reached the corner where Flora was now out of site, You bumped into someone ,who must've been really tall, and plopped to the ground. This definitely was no fairy tail where Prince Charming would catch you. You mentally sighed at your childish thought and before you looked up you began to pick everything.
"Sorry! I didn't see you at all!" You apologised and looked up meeting the man's eyes. He had lovely long red hair. Amber eyes and was all in all incredibly handsome. Almost familiar to an extent.
He was just looking at you incredibly stunned.

"Um...is something on my face?" You asked awkwardly.
'I feel like he wants to say something but at the same time I feel like this is the moment I leave...' you thought to yourself.

" Y/N?" The man finally spoke and you jolted your head up, shocked that he knew your name.
"How do you know my name...?" You questioned him, slightly creeped out .
"The hell does this guy want??this is so awkward.." you looked at him with a very perplexed look
"Ah.. I suppose you don't recognise me.. Does the name Diluc ring a bell?" He smiled slightly. You thought, pursing you lips for a brief moment.
"Omg.." you looked at him stunned and he smiled. You finally figured out who the red head kid was. You and Diluc were child hood best friends but after a few years vague events happened and you and your parents moved to Liyue Harbour. It obviously was a life changing decision but since you were so young it didn't affect you later down your life.

"Im so glad to see you! How are you doing?" you asked with a beam of excitement. Your hands clapped around his.
"I've been doing fine, Im currently walking around Monstadt, you could join me if you'd like." He gives you soft rare smile. Not often would people see Diluc Smiling but of course you didn't know you only remember him as a child.

"Of course! I'm shopping around right now so that would be perfect!" And thus the two of you started your trip shopping.

Hours and hours flew by, now it was late at midnight. The two of you spent ages together, ate dinner, shopped everywhere and tried not to torment Timmie. It was truly a marvellous day. It immediately looked like the two of you were friends since forever and definitely inseparable. You could feel a glare from Donna. (beat it Donna) And the two of you chatted for ages.

However soon the midnight struck and You were now at the front of your apartment.
You sighed knowing your fun and childlike day had now come to an end.

"Thanks so much for today it was sooooo much fun!" You spoke as if you were 6 again and Diluc smiled so brightly holding your hand tightly.

"It was just as fun for me." He brought your hand closer to his and Got closer.

"I want to do this again Y/N would you like to go on a date with me this Saturday ?" He smirked bringing you closer. You blushed at the unfamiliar affection and now the two of you had barely any space to breathe this was wayyyy too close from what your ever used to.

"Uh- of course." You then closed the gap between your lips