°~The truth~°

Magsimula sa umpisa

Her eyes scan the room and at last, your fiery gazes lock. A sense of bitter nostalgia crawls up your body as she stares through you with her icy blue eyes that were enhanced with the dark eyeliner that travelled along curved ridges.

Her mother was American, and she was lucky to have inherited the stunning pair of orbs. Your fists clench inside your gloves as you stare back at her with the same intensity. Her pink lips pull up into a smirk as she walks over to her team, tearing her gaze away from you.

Jimin watches the heated exchange from the sidelines in silence before leaning closer to you.
"Do you want it?"
He whispers in a low voice and your eyes land onto his dark ones.
"Want what?"
"Your reputation back... Your title?"

You nod without hesitation as he smirks, tapping the large boxing bag standing still next to you.
"Come with me."

_________________________

You furrow your eyebrows as Jimin exits the dressing room in his boxing gear - his black and red shorts and his red gloves. His skin glistened underneath the lighting, and his body never failed to make your heart skip a beat.

Bringing yourself back to reality, you ask,
"What are you doing?"
He says nothing, walking out of the room and raising his left hand, motioning for you to follow him back out into the gym.

A knot begins to develop in your stomach as Jimin steps into the ring, bouncing up and down, loosening his muscles. The men and women around smile, gathering around the ring and whistling.

Your heart drops to your stomach as you see him motioning for you to step in. You shake your head vigorously, and he rolls his eyes, grabbing your arm and pulling you into the ring.

"Jimin, stop."
You seethe through gritted teeth and a low voice.
"Why? Fight me."
Your mind is all over the place as you stand helplessly in the ring, the stares of the men and women piercing through you.

"I said, fight me."
"B-but why?!"
You whisper-yell and the people around start to grow impatient. Jimin groans and lunges forward, his arm jutting out towards you.

An instant reflex takes over you as your eyes widen and you duck below his arm, landing a blow to his abdomen.
He moves back a little from the blow, bringing the gloves up to shield himself as he smirks,
"That's what I'm talking about. Come on."

You gulp, slowly approaching him as your insides tremble.

Do I hit him?

Your useless thought sends you into jitters as you watch his biceps contract and relax, his abs gaining your attention. In a flash, you feel a blow to your face and you stumble to the side.
"You aren't paying attention."

You grit your teeth at the sudden action and snarky remark.

All right, you wanna play it that way?

You bring your arms up to defend yourself, blocking out the people around the ring as Jimin stands alone in your view.

You blow him a kiss, and his eyes widen as he freezes for a moment. The trainees whistles and coos echo in the room. Seizing the window of opportunity, you smirk, landing two right-handed punches to his perfect face and he stumbles back.