Promoted

Welcome to dance academy drama because I've been manifesting this for the past few days.

Keep in mind I'm making Suna and Atsumu a girl in this because yuh, chill it's just a fanfic. Don't come at me for something I wrote lmao.

Anyways...

Suna recently started at the dance academy since her mom recently forced her to do it. Funny thing, she made it to the top of the class within 2 weeks. Most of the people in the top division of the class took 5 weeks at the least. Shocking that Suna did it in less than half the amount other's took to get there.

"Rintarou, you should try dancing with the higher ranking dancers here, I see potential"
One of the dancing coaches mentioned it to her.

"Sure"

Suna collected all her stuff and went up a few levels of the building to the other class. She was greeted by a fake blonde who was probably there early.

"Hi hun, you lost?"
Miya Atsumu, 17, won 45 trophies and was titled Miss Energy 12 times. She had the nicest thighs, a high ponytail and bangs that were shifted to the sides.

"No uhm, one of the coaches wanted me to try..."
Suna felt kind of awkward. The only awards he had were two first place trophies from dancing solos in competitions within those two weeks.

"Ohh you're the newbie aren't ya?"
Atsumu walked over to Suna, putting her hands on the other's shoulders.

"Mhm"
Was all Suna managed to say.

There was only Atsumu in the studio at the moment, the others went on break and some of them are probably resting in the gaming room of the building.

"Ahhh welcome, I hope you can keep up with us! It's nice that I'm not the only girl anymore"
Atsumu winked and walked away.

"Nice to meet you too"

"You can put your things over there, we have free style today! If the coach thinks you're suitable to dance with us, you can stay"

"Oh, alright."

"By the way, if you do get to stay, always bring a jacket or hoodie with you, the studio gets really cold at times, coach Asaka loves it cold and she makes us suffer at some times"
Atsumu complained. Haseshi Asaka was one of the dancing coaches, always making choreographies that brought them to victory. She loved it when the studio was as cold as Antarctica.

"Okay, thanks for letting me know."

"You're very much welcome...wait what's your name?"

"Sorry, forgot to introduce myself. Suna Rintarou, 16 this year."

"Hello Suna chan, I'm Miya Atsumu, but Atsumu is fine, turns out I'm older than you! Hehe"

Suna gave a slight smile. Atsumu somehow knew they were going to be great friends.

"Well, I'll go change, Asaka san gets so mad for no reason at all when I decide to dance in a skirt."

Suna giggled a little and waited for the others to show up, and surely they did. A man with curly hair, a mask and great fashion sense walked into the studio not long after Atsumu left. Suna just stared at her phone, the guy looked scary and she knew well not to mess with others if she didn't want to get in trouble.

"Who are you?"
The black haired male asked, he wasn't used to the new face.

"Suna Rintarou"
Suna kept it short, she didn't want to talk too much either ways.

"Oh, newbie?"

"Mhm"

"Okay, I thought you were lost"

"I'm sure I'm in the right place."

"Good. I hope you last."

"Thank you?"

"Sakusa Kiyoomi"

"Okay."

And it was silent. Sakusa put down his bag and water bottle before walking out of the studio to find Atsumu. Sakusa was the sole opposite of Atsumu, he wasn't so welcoming, he looked scary even.

Dancing classes were to start in 10 minutes and Suna was still the only person in the studio, Atsumu and Sakusa hadn't returned yet. It was normal that there weren't that much people at the top division but Suna didn't think that there were only 2-

"Oh hey"
Now a guy with grey hair and an undercut walked in, and damn was he hot.

"Hello"
Suna waved.

"I'm guessing you're Suna?"
He asked.

"Yes."

"Oh and coach Asaka told me we were expecting you. I'm Osamu by the way."
Suna thought osamu looked familiar for some reason...

Osamu realised the confused look on Suna's face and realised she was probably getting messed up with the Miya twins.
"And if you were wondering, yes, me and Atsumu are twins."

"No wonder you looked familiar"
She gave a low chuckle.

"A lot of people get confused with us"
He too laughed.

Osamu sat next to Suna and put his stuff down. She continued watching a good choreography she found on YouTube and Osamu silently watched with her. Atsumu and Sakusa came back not long after, probably made out near the bathroom or something, the hickey on Atsumu's neck was obvious.

"Well someone had fun"
Osamu mocked his older sister.

"Oh fuck off!"
Atsumu screamed as she got a little flustered. Sakusa just looked unbothered.

Suna was starting to feel a little bit comfortable around them. Coach Asaka came in not long after and they did their warm ups before proceeding with a choreography that they would be using to compete in the upcoming competition that week.

Suna got a solo which was not so shocking but shocking at the same time.

I wonder if Suna and Osamu would get along. Fun Fact, coach Asaka loved her.

Well well well, guess who's the dumbass who decided to write a new book. Keep in mind it'll be a really short story abt how Suna and Osamu gets tgt. To ppl who already read this in my oneshot book, congrats, I'll post the last two chapters here.