T h e W a v e

CHAPTER SIXTEEN

"Making your heart beati
With the perfumes and glitters
I'll serve you the wine
With every smile it gets bitter"

It was me who...

THE NEXT DAY (Afternoon)
Designer's Shop

I looked at the sun, so bold like, someone faced the flashlight infront my eyes.

"Don't worry I got this." I smiled at Nicole and said while coming out of my dark velvety green car as he was being a gentleman opening the door.

I walked through the white marble covered hallway, heading towards my designer's office room at the end of it.

The both side of the hallway, walls were painted with cherry blossoms. Ancient Japanese art works were hanging, that gave it a touch of traditional Japanese culture.

"I absolutely love this place Meiku!" I giggled at my twenty years old personal designer Meiku Furukawa (me-e-kou) as soon as I saw her coming towards me with a big smile on her face.

She has been always a bright and sunny girl ever since I met her in a ramp show in which I was a celebrity guest. She and her works were stunning that it caught my eyes. She was the youngest and most capable designer and yes I wanted her. So we brought her from Japan to here.

"Ma'am bore! I was eagerly waiting for you to arrive!" She said as she jumped to hug me.

"Oh my! How many times do I have to tell you Not. To. Call. Me. Ma'am.?!" I frowned.

"Oh my bad!" She bit her lip "sister bore! Hehe" she giggled as she pulled my hand, heading towards the display room.

"Mm tell me what you got for me this time." I rose my left eye brow while smirking at her.

"You're gonna love it! Though I wasn't certain about your description about the outfit but I tried to make it as much comfortable as possible as you said. Wait let me tell Cristia to bring it here!" She waved her hand in excitement as she called Christia, "Cristia, come come!"

Without wasting another minute Christia, Meiku's assistant brought a sav mannequin covered with a rough pink shaded silk.

"Now it's time for the show!" Meiku screamed in joy, at the same time pulling the silk in a whoosh.

I looked at the dress, placed on the mannequin carefully. Wine red silk, smooth waves which are heading down to the chest line. Another group of soft, highlighted wrinkles are taking birth from the bow placing on the right thigh and got disappeared at the very end. The splitted part on the right thigh gave it the one magical touch of sexiness. Can't be more perfect.

I looked mesmerizingly at Meiku but she, she was standing still with a disappointed look on her face. She looked at Chritia. I knew she's done for it!

"What's this?!!" She bursted out in anger but kept her voice down as much as possible. "I clearly told you not to place the bow in there! It looks like a total mess now! How many time do I have to repeat one thing to you ha?!" I could clearly sense the Japanese accent in her frowning. I needed to do something to calm her down!

"だいじょうぶ です! だいじょうぶ です! (Daijoubu desu! Daijoubu desu!= it's okay! It's okay!)" I said in Japanese to get her attention on me again. I thought I lost my one teeth pronouncing it!

"Uh? Ha! すばらしい!! (Subarashi= amazing) You pronounce it right this time!!" She jumped with her eyes wide open in happiness. Thank goodness I got her attention back.

"I did!" I giggled. "And Meiku I think the bow looks good, not bad actually it looks good so don't panic okay?" I said assuring her.

"No! You can't sense the amount of mess this bow has created! It mixed my sexy dress with cuteness by being placed on the front part of the dress! Not good at all! I have to fix it. Just wait a bit!" She said as she leaned on her messy table, covered with pieces of fabrics, needles and threads.

"Well you are the greatest designer ms. Meiku-san! (San= to be placed after a name)" I said with mocking tone as she started pulling out the cute bow out of the way of sexiness.

Then she stitched another bow, way bigger than the previous one on the back of the dress. The back was wide open till the waist.

"There!" She took off the dress after finishing fixing it from the mannequin leaving it naked, poor thing! "Go and try it sister bore!" Then she handed over me the dress.

The silky soft touch of the dress on my skin made me feel so good! I opened the door of the trial room and came out, seeing their jaw dropped.

(Deborah's dress)• • • • • •

(Deborah's dress)
• • • • • •

THE PRESENT DAY (Evening)
At the painter's museum's anniversary party.

For the first time it made me feel nervous in a new outfit. I was looking around for Lesley as she said she already was here.

Even though I was looking for Lesley, I.. wanted to see if.. Daniyal arrived or not. Mister Carlos had invited him a long ago.

"Bore! Oh my dear lord!" Lesley jumped over me from the crowd as she grabbed my hands. Again jaw dropped.

"Lesley! I was looking for you! You look stunning darling!" I complimented, she was looking like an angel! The black glittery gown was praising her pale white skin so perfectly. Her hair tied in a messy bun as she had put a cute little white glittery butterfly on the side of it.

"Are- are you for real?! Did you see yourself?! You're freaking looking like a goddess! Oh my god! So sexy!" Uh she's getting emotional, I shook my head."Holy! You're definitely gonna make thousands of more hearts falling for you!"

"Okay okay I get it, calm down! People are watching us! You're definitely making me nervous!" I said waving my hand to calm her down as it was getting awkward!

"How can I even calm down you-"
She kept on praising but her words got faded away as soon as my eyes met Daniyal's. He turned seeing he me over his shoulder, standing still looking at me.

A black leather blazer, a red bow tie, fluffy midnight black hair frizzily laying over his forehead and the hazel eyes. Why it seems like the world has gone dark giving him all the spotlights?

He's still looking at me, I don't know the glare. I don't know anything about his expression but I also stood still facing him from afar.

The crowed were moving but we were stunned.

Suddenly I came in reality seeing him waving at me. He took a few steps and so did I. Leaving Lesley behind, leaving the crowd behind. Now we moved but the crowd stunned.

"Deborah. You..came." he said stumbling.

"I came." I leaned my head on the right side with a playful smiling, letting my wavy thick dark red hair fall from my shoulder.

He opened his mouth to say something but closed right away. Again he opened his mouth while blinking rapidly
"I don't know how to say it but.."

♱ᴛʜᴇ ᴘᴀɪɴᴛᴇʀ♱

Ps. Thanks for reading.🌸🤍