T h e V o i d

CHAPTER FOURTEEN

"Remember the vices
Count them in
Your every dream will die
With your heart's whim"

The revenge that the people want from -

THE PRESANT DAY (mid night)
At Deborah's bedroom.

"Me! Yes I am sick not Nicole! What made you even think like that?" I raised my eyebrows while questioning Lesley.

"Oh my!! I didn't even know! And it's been so long since we talked!" She sounded worried and said bleakly.

"Yes it actually is! And I wonder why didn't you even think of contacting me?" I asked broodingly.

"Uh um" she cleared her throat as if she's gonna give me a huge lecture!
"So the scenario is, I took college entrance exam...you know.." she shrugged.

"Oh." She took th-
"WAIT WHAT?! What do you mean by that?! You took the exam?! How! How did this miracle even happen?!" This was one of the greatest shock of my like!

"Calm down! Calm down!" She's moving her hand up and down through the air.
"I have made my mind! I'll study hard from now on and be successful! Even tho I don't need to, dad gives me everything I want! Yet..uh!" She had to quit her so called confident look to released a breath of helplessness.

"But why did you do that? I mean, I'm telling you from at least two years to get yourself more educated but you won't listen to me. Why such a change now?"
I asked as I was so confused!

"Oh oh.. is it for... NICOLE?!!" I laughed loudly almost bursting her ear drums! At least they should!

"Wh - what are you talking about?! N-no! He's a dummy!" I bet she's beet red!
"Ah! I just wonder why he's so harsh with me!" She almost roared.

"Well well, why are you caring about him ha? Like you even misunderstood my sickness with Nicole's."
I smirked rising my eyebrow at her. But it was true, she was thinking about him all the time..? Hehe.

"I- ah that's because I..I thought maybe he got himself wet in rain again. You know, he does that all the time.." she hesitated.

"But still you care for him more than me! How rude!" I pouted.

"NO! I DON'T CARE ABOUT HIM AT ALL! I...I just thought it was him.." She yelled then lower her voice down like a guilty puppy.

"Rude." I was still pouting.

"No!! I'm sorry! I wasn't caring for him I promise!" She swore, lier lady!

"Who knows?" I pulled her leg shrugging.

"Uh don't mess with me bore! Just tell me one thing, will.... he come with you on the museum's ceremony..?" She again asked hesitatingly, probably she was blushing a lot that she can't manage her voice haha!

"Well, yes! He will. Um don't tell me you're also planning to come?!" I asked surprisingly.

"Yup! They invited daddy, as he  Mr. Carlos are well known friends. But guess what I said I'll go instead of daddy! Hehe" she giggled in joy.

"Gosh! I'll be waiting for you then! And don't forget to doll yourself as your prince charming is also coming!" I winked in my mind. I was happy that she was gonna come, maybe she would help me to reduce my nervousness that was killing me from inside!

~It must feel good if you can be with the one you love..
And for me? I make them disappear by my own hands~

• • • • • • •
I walked to the huge glass window of my bedroom after hanging up the call. 

"Why are you so dark my lonely sky? Will you never be shining with bright lights over my head?"
I murmured to myself smilingly.

I saw the red ribbon of my hair flew away by wind into the wild darkness..

♱ᴛʜᴇ ᴘᴀɪɴᴛᴇʀ

Ps/. Thanks for reading! Lesley came back after her exams! Sheesh!
Hopefully she ends up with Nicole bcz otherwise my girl will be in pain T^T
🌸Root for her guys!🌸

Please let me know in the comments if you liked the chapter! Also votes are highly appreciated!
See you soon!
Matane~🌸🦄